ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar (CROC) -NYSEArca
|Bid:||43.89 x 5000|
|Ask:||45.62 x 5000|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||3.15%|
|Day's Range:||44.08 - 44.54|
|52wk Range:||35.83 - 49.07|
|Avg Vol (3m):||9,739|
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- Week In FX Asia - Jawboning From Royal Bank Of Australia Not Helping Yetat Seeking Alpha(Fri, Mar 7)
- The Reserve Bank Of Australia Implies It Expects The Australian Dollar To Remain Lowat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Mar 4)
- AUD/USD - Trying To Claw Back To Key 0.90 Levelat Seeking Alpha(Fri, Feb 28)
- Market Temporarily Applauds Reserve Bank Of Australia Meeting Minutesat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Feb 18)
- AUD/USD - Despite Excursion, 0.90 Level Remains Keyat Seeking Alpha(Fri, Feb 14)
- Time For An Aussie Rally?at Seeking Alpha(Wed, Feb 5)
- AUD/USD - Aussie Posts Gains Despite Weak Building Approvalsat Seeking Alpha(Mon, Feb 3)
- AUD/USD - Desperate To Hold Onto Key Level At 0.88at Seeking Alpha(Fri, Jan 31)
- AUD/USD - Drops To New Low Below 0.8750at Seeking Alpha(Fri, Jan 24)
- Q4 2013 Inflation Reading Removes Australia's Scope For Lower Ratesat Seeking Alpha(Wed, Jan 22)
- Forex Money Weekly: Aussie Floats Towards 85 Centsat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Jan 21)
- Australian Dollar's Fall - Was It Just The Employment Numbers?at Seeking Alpha(Sun, Jan 19)
- AUD/USD - Settles On Support Level Around 0.88at Seeking Alpha(Fri, Jan 17)
- U.S. Jobs Report Pushes Australian Dollar Into Target, Australian Jobs Up Nextat Seeking Alpha(Mon, Jan 13)
- ProShares Announces ETF Share Splits and Reverse SplitsBusiness Wire(Fri, Jan 10)
- No Reports available for CROC at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks to track the inverse (-2x) of the daily performance of the Australian dollar spot price versus the U.S. dollar.
These Funds use the 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) Australian dollar/U.S. dollar exchange rate as provided by Bloomberg, expressed in terms of U.S. dollars per unit of foreign currency, as the basis for the underlying benchmark.
The fund intends to meet its investment objective by obtaining long or short exposures to its benchmark through futures contracts on its underlying currency. It may invest up to 100% of its assets in any of these types of cash or cash equivalent securities. View More