Guggenheim MSCI EAFE Equal Weight (EWEF) -NYSEArca
41.62 Mar 15, 11:41AM EDT
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||5.91%|
|Day's Range:||N/A - N/A|
|52wk Range:||32.22 - 41.62|
|Avg Vol (3m):||538|
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- March ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings And ClosuresETF Database(Tue, Apr 2)
- Guggenheim Exits Leveraged And Inverse ETF Bizat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Mar 12)
- Guggenheim Exits Leveraged and Inverse ETF Businessat TheStreet(Tue, Mar 12)
- ETF Deathwatch For March 2013: Best Improvement Everat Seeking Alpha(Thu, Mar 7)
- Guggenheim Closing Down Nine ETFsZacks(Fri, Feb 22)
- Guggenheim Closing Nine ETFsETF Trends(Tue, Feb 19)
- Guggenheim Pulls Plug on 9 ETFsETFguide(Mon, Feb 18)
- ETF Performance: Weight Isn’t EverythingETF Database(Wed, Feb 13)
- Singapore Airlines Scoots Into Budget Travelat Motley Fool(Mon, Nov 12)
- International Developed Markets ETFs: Beyond MSCI EAFEETF Trends(Tue, Sep 18)
- Three ETFs With Incredible DiversificationZacks(Thu, Feb 23)
- No Reports available for EWEF at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks to correspond, before fees and expenses, to the price and yield performance of the MSCI EAFE Equal Weighted Index (Net).
The fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in the equity securities included in the underlying index. It may hold up to 20% of its assets in securities not included in or representative of the underlying index. The MSCI EAFE Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization index that is designed to measure the equity market performance of developed markets, excluding the U.S. and Canada. The fund is non-diversified. View More