First Trust Australia AlphaDEX (FAUS) -NYSEArca
|Bid:||31.03 x 200|
|Ask:||31.13 x 900|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||10.14%|
|Day's Range:||N/A - N/A|
|52wk Range:||26.38 - 34.87|
|Avg Vol (3m):||1,094|
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- Charting Down Under: The Australia All Ordinaries Indexat Seeking Alpha(Mon, May 13)
- ETF Inflows/Outflows: TNA, EWV, XLF, FAUSat Forbes(Wed, Apr 24)
- Falling Commodity Prices May Trigger Crisis In Australiaat Seeking Alpha(Mon, Apr 22)
- Looking For Foreign Dividends? Consider This Australian ETF Yielding 6.02%at Seeking Alpha(Tue, Apr 9)
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distributions for Exchange-Traded FundsBusiness Wire(Wed, Mar 20)
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distributions for Exchange-Traded FundsBusiness Wire(Thu, Dec 20)
- ETF Deathwatch For September: Count Tops 400at Seeking Alpha(Mon, Sep 10)
- 7 New ETFs for International Exposureat Forbes(Tue, Mar 6)
- Australia ETFs: A Developed Market Play On Asian GrowthZacks(Wed, Feb 29)
- No Reports available for FAUS at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield (before the fund's fees and expenses) of an equity index called the Defined Australia Index.
The fund will normally invest at least 90% of its net assets plus the amount of any borrowings for investment purposes in stocks and/or depositary receipts that comprise the index. It, using an "indexing" investment approach, attempts to replicate, before fees and expenses, the performance of the index. The index is designed by S&P to objectively identify and select securities from the S&P Australia BMI Index. The fund is non-diversified. View More