First Trust Hong Kong AlphaDEX (FHK) -NYSEArca
38.07 0.10(0.26%) May 20, 9:42AM EDT
|Bid:||37.81 x 2000|
|Ask:||38.20 x 10000|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||5.53%|
|Day's Range:||38.07 - 38.07|
|52wk Range:||26.95 - 38.12|
|Avg Vol (3m):||735|
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distributions for Exchange-Traded FundsBusiness Wire(Wed, Mar 20)
- Greater China, Greater Valueat Seeking Alpha(Mon, Mar 18)
- Hong Kong ETFs Continue UptrendETF Trends(Tue, Jan 29)
- Hong Kong ETFs to Surge in 2013?Zacks(Fri, Jan 18)
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distributions for Exchange-Traded FundsBusiness Wire(Thu, Dec 20)
- Hong Kong ETF Sees $400 Million Weekly OutflowETF Trends(Mon, Oct 8)
- Hong Kong ETF Sees $400 Million Weekly InflowETF Trends(Mon, Oct 8)
- Hong Kong ETF Investing 101Zacks(Thu, Jun 21)
- 7 New ETFs for International Exposureat Forbes(Tue, Mar 6)
- No Reports available for FHK at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield (before the fund's fees and expenses) of an equity index called the Defined Hong Kong Index.
The fund will normally invest at least 90% of its net assets plus the amount of any borrowings for investment purposes in stocks and/or depositary receipts that comprise the index. It, using an "indexing" investment approach, attempts to replicate, before fees and expenses, the performance of the index. The index is designed by S&P to objectively identify and select securities from the S&P Hong Kong BMI Index. The fund is non-diversified. View More