Schwab Fundamental Intl Sm Co ETF (FNDC) -NYSEArca
|Bid:||25.44 x 100|
|Ask:||27.83 x 500|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||1.24%|
|Day's Range:||27.73 - 27.83|
|52wk Range:||24.24 - 28.31|
|Avg Vol (3m):||10,648|
¹As of Apr 16, 2014
²As of Mar 31, 2014
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- Getting More From Your Fundamental Indexat Barrons.com(Tue, Mar 25)
- A Better Fundamental Indexat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Mar 25)
- [video] Schwab: Future of ETFs is Fundamentalat TheStreet(Thu, Aug 22)
- Schwab Enters Smart-Beta ETF Spaceat TheStreet(Mon, Aug 19)
- Schwab Adds 6 “Fundamental” ETFs: FNDB, FNDX, FNDA, FNDF, FNDC, FNDEETF Database(Thu, Aug 15)
- No Reports available for FNDC at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks to track as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the total return of the Russell Fundamental Developed ex-U.S. Small Company Index.
The index selects, ranks, and weights securities by fundamental measures of company size - adjusted sales, retained operating cash flow, and dividends plus buybacks - rather than market capitalization. Under normal circumstances, the fund will invest at least 90% of its net assets in stocks included in the index, including depositary receipts representing securities of the index. It may invest up to 10% of its net assets in securities not included in the index. View More