iShares International Pref Stock (IPFF) -NYSEArca
24.10 0.14(0.58%) Dec 6, 4:00PM EST
|Bid:||22.03 x 100|
|Ask:||1,013.94 x 100|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||-6.30%|
|Day's Range:||24.10 - 24.30|
|52wk Range:||23.51 - 27.86|
|Avg Vol (3m):||32,203|
¹As of Dec 5, 2013
²As of Nov 29, 2013
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- ETF Inflows/Outflows: VEA, UDOW, PWV, IPFFat Forbes(Fri, Sep 13)
- New Multi Asset Fund Goes Global In Search of Yieldat TheStreet(Wed, Sep 4)
- ETF Inflows/Outflows: RWM, DPK, EWJ, IPFFat Forbes(Fri, Aug 16)
- How To Play The Correction In Preferred Stocksat Seeking Alpha(Thu, Aug 15)
- IPFF: Large Outflows Detected at ETFat Forbes(Wed, Jun 12)
- My Best Yield Idea: RBS Preferredsat Seeking Alpha(Thu, May 30)
- How Preferred ETFs Can Juice Your Income Portfolioat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Apr 9)
- No Reports available for IPFF at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of preferred stocks of non-U.S. developed markets.
The fund generally invests at least 90% of its assets in securities of the underlying index and in depositary receipts representing securities of the underlying index. It seeks to track the investment results of the S&P International Preferred Stock IndexTM (the "underlying index"), which measures the performance of a select group of preferred stocks from non-U.S. developed market issuers and traded in non-U.S. developed market venues as defined by S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC ("S&P"). The fund is non-diversified. View More