* As of 31-May-16
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
|Morningstar Overall Rating:|
|Annual Report Expense Ratio (net):||2.02%|
Performance & Risk
|5y Avg Return:||-10.46%|
|Rank in Category (ytd):|
|% Rank in Category (ytd):||N/A|
|Morningstar Risk Rating:||5|
The investment seeks long-term capital appreciation.
Under normal market conditions, the fund invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus borrowings for investment purposes) in equity securities (including common stocks, preferred stocks, and convertible securities) of Russian companies. The fund may invest the other 20% of its assets in debt securities issued by Russian companies and debt securities issued or guaranteed by the Russian government without any restrictions based on investment quality or maturity of the debt securities. It is non-diversified. View More