Parnassus Equity Income - Inv (PRBLX)
34.37 0.05(0.15%) May 20
* As of 31-Mar-13
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
|Symbol||% Assets||YTD Return %|
|Morningstar Overall Rating:|
|Annual Report Expense Ratio (net):||0.90%|
Performance & Risk
|5y Avg Return:||9.12%|
|Rank in Category (ytd):||7|
|% Rank in Category (ytd):||0.41%|
|Morningstar Risk Rating:||1|
The investment seeks to achieve both capital appreciation and current income by investing primarily in a diversified portfolio of equity securities.
The fund primarily invests in a diversified portfolio of equity securities. Equity securities include common and preferred stock. At least 75% of its total assets will normally be invested in equity securities that pay interest or dividends. The remaining 25% may be invested in non-dividend-paying equity securities, short-term instruments and money-market instruments. View More