SPDR SSgA Ultra Short Term Bond ETF (ULST) -NYSEArca
|Bid:||36.72 x 100|
|Ask:||40.17 x 400|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||0.28%|
|Day's Range:||40.17 - 40.17|
|52wk Range:||40.00 - 40.50|
|Avg Vol (3m):||8,303|
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- Ultra-Short-Term Bond ETFs as Cash AlternativesETF Trends(Fri, Mar 14)
- Sorting Through Short-Duration Bond ETFsETF Trends(Tue, Feb 25)
- 6 Ultra Short Duration Bond ETFsETF Trends(Thu, Nov 7)
- Franklin Templeton Enters ETF ArenaETF Trends(Tue, Nov 5)
- MINT Once Again On Topat Seeking Alpha(Mon, Nov 4)
- Default Linesat Seeking Alpha(Mon, Oct 14)
- 5 New ETFs Hit The Streets: RIGS, NFRA, CHNA, NOBL, ULSTETF Database(Fri, Oct 11)
- No Reports available for ULST at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks to provide current income consistent with preservation of capital and daily liquidity through short duration high quality investments.
Under normal circumstances, the fund invests substantially all of its assets in the SSgA Ultra Short Term Bond Portfolio (the "Portfolio"), a separate series of the SSgA Master Trust with an identical investment objective as the fund. The Adviser invests at least 80% of the Portfolio's net assets (plus the amount of borrowings for investment purposes) in a diversified portfolio of U.S. dollar-denominated investment grade fixed income securities. It is non-diversified. View More