• FirefoxTry Yahoo Finance on Firefox »
  •  Dow Up 0.08% Nasdaq Down 0.69%

    AB Tax-Managed Cnsrv Wlth Strat A (ACIAX)

    11.31 Up 0.06(0.53%) Oct 5
    Prev Close:11.31
    YTD Return*:-1.32%
    Net Assets*:46.99M

    * As of 30-Sep-15

    Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.


    • No Headlines available for ACIAX at this time.

    Top Holdings

    Symbol% AssetsYTD Return %
    AB Multi-Manager Alternative Strats Z4.02N/A
    Jacksonville Fla Spl Rev Spl Rev B 5%2.65N/A
    New York St Dorm Auth 5%2.26N/A
    Michigan Fin Auth 5%2.12N/A
    Philadelphia Pa Pkg Auth 5.125%1.87N/A

    Fund Basics

    Morningstar Overall Rating:
    Total Assets:46.99M
    Category:Conservative Allocation
    Annual Report Expense Ratio (net):1.19%

    Performance & Risk

    YTD Return:-1.32%
    5y Avg Return:2.95%
    Rank in Category (ytd):13
    % Rank in Category (ytd):1.53%
    Beta (3y):0.53
    Morningstar Risk Rating:2

    Fund Summary

    The investment seeks to achieve a high total return without, in the opinion of the Adviser, undue risk to principal. The Strategy invests in a portfolio of equity and debt securities that is designed as a solution for investors who seek some opportunity for tax-efficient equity returns if the related risks are broadly diversified and overall portfolio volatility reflects a preponderance of debt securities. Within the traditional equity component, the Strategy's targeted blend is an equal weighting of growth and value style stocks (50% each), with approximately 60% of each equity style invested in U.S. companies and the remaining 40% in non-U.S. companies. View More
    Your browser doesn't support canvas
    Submit Feedback