Guggenheim BulletShares 2020 Corp Bond (BSCK) -NYSEArca
20.59 0.03(0.15%) 4:00PM EST
|Bid:||18.82 x 100|
|Ask:||20.65 x 2000|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||-0.72%|
|Day's Range:||20.59 - 20.66|
|52wk Range:||19.96 - 21.75|
|Avg Vol (3m):||23,572|
¹As of Dec 9, 2013
²As of Nov 29, 2013
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- Targeting Bondsat Motley Fool(Fri, Jun 28)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2020 Corporate Bond (BSCK) Shares Cross Below 200 DMAat TheStreet(Thu, May 23)
- A Bear Market in Bonds Will Come, EventuallyTheStreet(Fri, May 10)
- iShares Debuts 4 Target Date Bond ETFsZacks(Mon, Apr 22)
- Filing Frenzy: WisdomTree, Guggenheim, Direxion, Van Eck, and ERNY Enter The RingETF Database(Fri, Apr 12)
- No Reports available for BSCK at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance, before the fund's fees and expenses, of an investment grade corporate bond index called the NASDAQ BulletSharesÂ® USD Corporate Bond 2020 Index.
The index is designed to represent the performance of a held-to-maturity portfolio of U.S. dollar-denominated investment-grade corporate bonds with effective maturities in the year 2020. The fund normally invests at least 80% of its total assets in component securities that comprise the 2020 index. It is non-diversified. View More