Guggenheim BulletShares 2020 Corp Bond (BSCK) -NYSEArca
|Bid:||20.80 x 200|
|Ask:||20.88 x 1000|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||2.60%|
|Day's Range:||20.80 - 20.95|
|52wk Range:||19.96 - 21.63|
|Avg Vol (3m):||41,138|
¹As of Mar 7, 2014
²As of Feb 28, 2014
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- Targeting Bondsat Motley Fool(Fri, Jun 28)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2020 Corporate Bond (BSCK) Shares Cross Below 200 DMAat TheStreet(Thu, May 23)
- A Bear Market in Bonds Will Come, EventuallyTheStreet(Fri, May 10)
- iShares Debuts 4 Target Date Bond ETFsZacks(Mon, Apr 22)
- Filing Frenzy: WisdomTree, Guggenheim, Direxion, Van Eck, and ERNY Enter The RingETF Database(Fri, Apr 12)
- No Reports available for BSCK at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance, before the fund's fees and expenses, of an investment grade corporate bond index called the NASDAQ BulletSharesÂ® USD Corporate Bond 2020 Index.
The index is designed to represent the performance of a held-to-maturity portfolio of U.S. dollar-denominated investment-grade corporate bonds with effective maturities in the year 2020. The fund normally invests at least 80% of its total assets in component securities that comprise the 2020 index. It is non-diversified. View More