ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar (CROC) -NYSEArca
|Bid:||40.67 x 5000|
|Ask:||42.24 x 5000|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||-9.41%|
|Day's Range:||41.41 - 41.55|
|52wk Range:||36.94 - 49.07|
|Avg Vol (3m):||8,216|
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- Love It Or Hate It: Australian Dollar Gathers Paceat Seeking Alpha(Mon, Mar 31)
- AUD/USD - Slight Losses Following Strong U.S. Employment And GDP Dataat Seeking Alpha(Fri, Mar 28)
- Aussie Rally Continues As U.S. Posts More Mixed Numbersat Seeking Alpha(Thu, Mar 27)
- Stevens Passes On Jawboning The Australian Dollar And Sticks To A Familiar Scriptat Seeking Alpha(Thu, Mar 27)
- ProShares Launches First “Pure-Play” Infrastructure ETFBusiness Wire(Thu, Mar 27)
- ProShares High Yield—Interest Rate Hedged ETF Surpasses $100 Million in AssetsBusiness Wire(Wed, Mar 19)
- Week In FX Asia - Jawboning From Royal Bank Of Australia Not Helping Yetat Seeking Alpha(Fri, Mar 7)
- The Reserve Bank Of Australia Implies It Expects The Australian Dollar To Remain Lowat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Mar 4)
- AUD/USD - Trying To Claw Back To Key 0.90 Levelat Seeking Alpha(Fri, Feb 28)
- Market Temporarily Applauds Reserve Bank Of Australia Meeting Minutesat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Feb 18)
- AUD/USD - Despite Excursion, 0.90 Level Remains Keyat Seeking Alpha(Fri, Feb 14)
- Time For An Aussie Rally?at Seeking Alpha(Wed, Feb 5)
- AUD/USD - Aussie Posts Gains Despite Weak Building Approvalsat Seeking Alpha(Mon, Feb 3)
- AUD/USD - Desperate To Hold Onto Key Level At 0.88at Seeking Alpha(Fri, Jan 31)
- AUD/USD - Drops To New Low Below 0.8750at Seeking Alpha(Fri, Jan 24)
- No Reports available for CROC at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks to track the inverse (-2x) of the daily performance of the Australian dollar spot price versus the U.S. dollar.
These Funds use the 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) Australian dollar/U.S. dollar exchange rate as provided by Bloomberg, expressed in terms of U.S. dollars per unit of foreign currency, as the basis for the underlying benchmark.
The fund intends to meet its investment objective by obtaining long or short exposures to its benchmark through futures contracts on its underlying currency. It may invest up to 100% of its assets in any of these types of cash or cash equivalent securities. View More