iShares GNMA Bond (GNMA) -NYSEArca
|Bid:||48.76 x 100|
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||1.88%|
|Day's Range:||48.93 - 49.18|
|52wk Range:||46.79 - 50.35|
|Avg Vol (3m):||11,803|
¹As of Mar 14, 2014
²As of Feb 28, 2014
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- A Duration Story, In Picturesat Seeking Alpha(Thu, Jan 30)
- Reading Rates: MBA Application Survey - January 29, 2014at Seeking Alpha(Wed, Jan 29)
- Reading Rates: MBA Application Survey - January 8, 2014at Seeking Alpha(Wed, Jan 8)
- Analysis Of The Fed's Options: Taper Or Minsky Momentat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Dec 17)
- The Rules, Part LVII: Derivatives And Systemic Riskat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Nov 5)
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - GNMAat TheStreet(Thu, May 16)
- No Reports available for GNMA at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of mortgage-backed pass-through securities guaranteed by the Government National Mortgage Association ("GNMA" or "Ginnie Mae").
The fund seeks to track the investment results of the Barclays U.S. GNMA Bond Index, which is a market capitalization-weighted index that measures the performance of mortgage-backed pass-through securities issued by GNMA. It generally invests at least 90% of its assets in the securities of the underlying index and in investments that provide substantially similar exposure to the securities in the underlying index. The fund is non-diversified. View More