Loomis Sayles Bond Retail (LSBRX)
15.51 0.01(0.06%) May 24
* As of 28-Feb-13
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- The Devil, the Details, and Fund Manager ChangesMorningstar(Thu, May 23)
- Bond Fund Managers are Loading Up on StocksETFguide(Fri, May 3)
- How Much Foreign-Bond Exposure Do Retirees Need?Morningstar(Fri, Apr 19)
- Top bond fund managers batten down hatchesat MarketWatch(Fri, Mar 15)
- Where to Invest $10,000, $25,000, or $50,000Morningstar(Mon, Feb 25)
- No Reports available for LSBRX at this time.
|Symbol||% Assets||YTD Return %|
|Canada Govt 2.5%||2.74||3.08|
|Canada Govt 2.25%||2.26||N/A|
|Intel Cv 3.25%||1.70||N/A|
|Canada Govt 4.25%||1.51||N/A|
|Morningstar Overall Rating:|
|Annual Report Expense Ratio (net):||0.92%|
Performance & Risk
|5y Avg Return:||7.68%|
|Rank in Category (ytd):||41|
|% Rank in Category (ytd):||12.39%|
|Morningstar Risk Rating:||5|
The investment seeks high total investment return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation.
The fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in fixed-income securities. It will invest primarily in investment-grade fixed-income securities, although it may also invest up to 35% of its assets in below investment-grade fixed-income securities and up to 20% of its assets in equity securities, such as common stocks and preferred stocks (with up to 10% of its assets in common stocks). The fund's fixed-income securities investments may include unrated securities. It may invest in fixed-income securities of any maturity. View More