PANASONIC SP ADR (MATA.SG) -Stuttgart
6.91 1.31(23.30%) May 21
|1y Target Est:||N/A|
|Next Earnings Date:||N/A|
|Day's Range:||6.58 - 6.58|
|52wk Range:||4.64 - 6.91|
|Avg Vol (3m):||10|
|Div & Yield:||N/A (N/A) |
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in EUR.
- World markets mostly up on Fed's low rates supportAP(Wed, Feb 27)
- Weak yen shifts export power balanceAP(Tue, Feb 12)
- China gives markets a lift at end of bruising weekAP(Fri, Feb 8)
- Fujitsu cutting 5,000 jobs in restructuringAP(Thu, Feb 7)
- World stock markets cautious after US rallyAP(Mon, Feb 4)
- Asia stock markets mostly up after US rallyAP(Mon, Feb 4)
- Panasonic returns to profit on cost cuts, yen dropAP(Fri, Feb 1)
- Philips loss widens in Q4; sheds divisionAP(Tue, Jan 29)
- Philips loss shrinks in Q4; sheds divisionAP(Tue, Jan 29)
- No Reports available for MATA.SG at this time.
|Forward P/E (1 yr):||N/A|
|Annual EPS Est
|Quarterly EPS Est
|PEG Ratio (5 yr expected):||N/A|
No business summary available forMATA.SG.