Parnassus Equity Income - Inst (PRILX)
* As of 28-Feb-14
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- No Headlines available for PRILX at this time.
|Morningstar Overall Rating:|
|Annual Report Expense Ratio (net):||0.69%|
Performance & Risk
|5y Avg Return:||21.62%|
|Rank in Category (ytd):||74|
|% Rank in Category (ytd):||4.36%|
|Morningstar Risk Rating:||1|
The investment seeks to achieve both capital appreciation and current income.
The fund invests primarily in a diversified portfolio of equity securities. It normally will invest a minimum of 80% of its net assets (including any borrowings for investment purposes) in equity securities. At least 75% of the fund's total assets will normally be invested in equity securities that pay dividends. The remaining 25% may be invested in non-dividend-paying equity securities, short-term instruments and money-market instruments (i.e., "cash" or cash equivalents). View More