PureFunds ISE Jnr Slvr(Sm Cp Mnr/Exp)ETF (SILJ) -NYSEArca
|YTD Return (Mkt)²:||-13.83%|
|Day's Range:||N/A - N/A|
|52wk Range:||10.78 - 21.61|
|Avg Vol (3m):||5,211|
Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.
- [video] Check Out Mini Silver Contractat TheStreet(Mon, Jun 17)
- [video] Value to Find in Silver ETFs?at TheStreet(Tue, Jun 11)
- Sprott Is Bullish On Silver--And Gold--Equitiesat Seeking Alpha(Wed, May 29)
- Gold Slump Weighs Heavily on Precious Metal Miner ETFsETF Trends(Fri, Apr 19)
- Best/Worst Daily ETF Returns: Gold PlummetsIndexUniverse.com(Mon, Apr 15)
- Silver's Bear Market Brings Out the Bearish Techniciansat Barrons.com(Tue, Apr 2)
- 3 New Pure Play ETFs From FactorShares PureFundsat Seeking Alpha(Tue, Dec 4)
- 3 New Pure Play ETFs From FactorShares PureFundsSeeking Alpha(Tue, Dec 4)
- A New ETF for Diamonds and GemsETF Trends(Mon, Dec 3)
- This Week In ETFs: December 2nd EditionETF Database(Sun, Dec 2)
- PureFunds Debuts Innovative Mining ETFsZacks(Fri, Nov 30)
- No Reports available for SILJ at this time.
Performance & Risk
|3y Avg Return:||N/A|
|5y Avg Return:||N/A|
The investment seeks investment results that, before fees and expenses, correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the ISE Junior Silver (Small Cap Miners/Explorers)â¢ Index.
The fund will use a replication strategy. It will invest at least 80% of its total assets in the securities of the underlying index and in American Depositary Receipts and Global Depositary Receipts based on the securities in the underlying index. The underlying index tracks the performance of small-capitalization companies actively engaged in some aspect of the silver industry, including companies that mine, explore or refine silver. The fund is non-diversified. View More