- Zacks•5 days ago
Teck Resources Limited (TECK) entered into an asset sale agreement to sell 70% interest in Haib Minerals Ltd. to Deep South Resources Inc., which already owns the remaining 30% stake in Haib.
- Marketwired•8 days ago
Denison Mines Corp. is pleased to announce the closing of its previously announced financing arrangement with Anglo Pacific Group PLC , and its wholly owned subsidiary Centaurus Royalties Ltd. , for aggregate ...
- Motley Fool•13 days ago
Shares of uranium miners Denison Mines and Uranium Energy have been rising sharply; January continued the trend.
DNN : Summary for Denison Mines Corp Ordinary Sha - Yahoo Finance
Denison Mines Corp. (DNN)
NYSE MKT - NYSE MKT Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
|Bid||0.73 x 5000|
|Ask||0.76 x 4000|
|Day's Range||0.72 - 0.76|
|52 Week Range||0.37 - 0.84|
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
|PE Ratio (TTM)||-15.53|
|Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|