U.S. Markets open in 1 hr 15 mins

Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. (HEB)


NYSE MKT - NYSE MKT Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.545-0.00 (-0.91%)
At close: 4:02PM EDT
People also watch
GNBTCVMCTICBCRXVICL
  • Just waiting for the end ...

    as Tom calculated : probably end if the year / first half of next year ...

    a great sign to the world that there's no place for scam companies ...
  • On May 12, 2017 we entered into a material transfer agreement with Sanofi Vaccine Technologies, France.
  • 10-Q HEB R.I.P.?

    Even with mortgaging their property and diluting their stock, it is possible that HEB will go extinct by the end of 2017.

    "As of March 31, 2017, we had approximately $3,749,000 in cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities inclusive of approximately $2,973,000 in Marketable Securities, representing a decrease of approximately $2,119,000 from December 31, 2016."
  • Going down hard now ...
    must be the Sanofi effect !
    rotflmfao
  • 10-Q Alferon is still going nowhere. No sales since 2008, and none expected anytime soon.

    "Currently, the manufacturing process is on hold and there is no definitive timetable to have the facility back online. Due to the Company extending the timeline of Alferon® production to an excess of one year, we reclassified Alferon® work-process-inventory to other assets within our balance sheet as of March 31, 2017. In addition, due to the high cost estimates to bring the facility back online, we most likely will need additional funds to finance the revalidation process in our facility to initiate commercial manufacturing, thereby readying ourselves for an FDA Pre-Approval Inspection. If we are unable to gain the necessary FDA approvals related to the manufacturing process and/or final product of new Alferon® inventory, our operations most likely will be materially and/or adversely affected. In light of these contingencies, there can be no assurances that the approved Alferon N Injection® product will be returned to production on a timely basis, if at all, or that if and when it is again made commercially available, it will return to prior sales levels."
  • How peculiar. Every time dope head Mike and his countless alter ego's start to post 'serious stuff', the pps thanks. One would start to wonder if there is somekind of pump scheme behind it.
  • HEB is having to resort to putting its facilities into hock, (on rather unfavorable terms), in order to tread water.

    "In May 2017, the Company entered into a mortgage and note payable agreement with a bridge funding company to obtain a two-year funding line of up to $4,000,000 secured by the property and assets located at 783 Jersey Ave., New Brunswick, New Jersey. Subject to the lender's approval, the Company will be able to request up to $1,800,000 of the line in monthly advances during the loan term of 24 months. The Company will be able to request future advances in excess of $2,000,000 at the lender's discretion and be payable in full upon maturity. The Company will pay interest on this note at a fixed rate of 12% per annum for the first 18 months and change to a rate equal to 800 basis points above the prime rate of interest during the remainder of the term; however, the interest rate will not be less than 12% for the entire term. The note will be interest only and payable monthly through the maturity. The Company is permitted to prepay the line without penalty commencing after six months."
  • 10-Q - HEB's end is near:

    "As of March 31, 2017, we had approximately $3,749,000 in cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities inclusive of approximately $2,973,000 in Marketable Securities, representing a decrease of approximately $2,119,000 from December 31, 2016."

    At this rate, there are not many quarters left for HEB.
  • 10-Q - Ampligen for CFS still stalled. It has been more than four years since the last FDA rejection, and HEB is still just in the "thinking about meeting with the FDA" stage.

    "On February 1, 2013, we received a CRL from the FDA declining to approve our NDA for Ampligen® for CFS. In its CRL, the FDA communicated that Hemispherx should conduct at least one additional clinical trial, complete various nonclinical studies and perform a number of data analyses. The additional clinical study should address, among other things, Ampligen®’s efficacy in treating CFS patients, be of sufficient size and duration to assess the safety of Ampligen® and be sufficient to determine appropriate dosing. The FDA set forth the reasons for this action and provided recommendations to address certain outstanding issues. The FDA stated that the submitted data does not provide substantial evidence of efficacy of Ampligen® for the treatment of CFS and that the data does not provide sufficient information to determine whether the product is safe for use in CFS due to the limited size of the safety database and multiple discrepancies within the submitted data. In addition to the safety and effectiveness issues recommended to be addressed in at least one additional clinical trial, the CRL states that Hemispherx should conduct complete rodent carcinogenicity studies in two species prior to approval and also conduct additional animal toxicology studies providing more comprehensive evaluation of Ampligen® fragments and degradation products. The CRL also requests evaluation of variation between lots of Ampligen® tested in the development process and recommends tighter control of the Ampligen® manufacturing process.

    In response to the CRL, we continue to plan to avail ourselves of the opportunity for an “end-of-review” meeting with representatives of the Office of Drug Evaluation II which issued the CRL, in order to clarify and seek to narrow the outstanding issues regarding the further development of Ampligen® for the treatment of CFS."
  • 10Q- Influenza is on the back burner. The only mention in the 10-Q is in reference to the Alferon LDO study that has been stalled since getting permission from the FDA in 2010.

    "Hemispherx currently has an FDA authorized protocol to conduct a Phase II, double-blind, adaptive-design, randomized, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study of Alferon® LDO for the prophylaxis and treatment of seasonal influenza of more than 200 subjects. Our Phase II study has continued to be delayed as additional work regarding this study would require additional funding if and when it became available."
  • 10-Q : The Ebola pump is over, for now...

    " In addition, we concluded our series of collaborations designed to determine the potential effectiveness of Alferon® N and Ampligen® as potential preventative and/or therapeutic treatments for Ebola related disorders. Although we believe that the threat of both MERS and Ebola globally may reemerge in the future, it appears that the spread of these disorders has somewhat diminished. As a result, we have elected to focus our research and development efforts on other areas at this time."
  • 2 ways to make the world a better place
    1.Get the bottomless pockets out of the FDA.
    2. If 1 is not possible. Shut down the FDA.
  • People are passing out like pan cakes on HEB's factory floor, from all the hard work
  • Fwankernik is such a bad loser😁
  • Ebola
  • Nice Yahoo blocked my password something really is coocking nothing is to much to support criminal hedgefunds
  • BIG DEAL TO ACQUIRE UP TO 9 MARKETED PRODUCTS IMMINENT = 20 BAGGER POTENTIAL !!!
    AQSZF (MC $11 M) is close to profitability and to file 3 NDA and the whole company is valued at ridiculous $11 Million ,this unknown stock is definitely one of the cheapest Biotech in the sector .Stock should be at minimum $2+ right now .

    Market Cap :US$ 11 Million
    Cash $4.1 Million << enough untill mid 2018
    Price 0.18

    MUST WATCH to realize the MONSTER POTENTIAL HERE
    https://www.dukascopy.com/tv/en/view/204408#00

    Presentation
    http://www.aequuspharma.ca/Investors/AQS%20investor%20November%202016_web.pdf

    Operational profitability estimated in 2017

    File for CDN approval of Topiramate XR in 1H 2017

    File for CDN approval of Oxcarbazepine XR in 1H 2017

    Additional Product Deals in 2017

    Partnership for AQS1301 in 2017

    Two products launches to date (Tacrolimus IR and Vistitan™)

    3 long-acting, transdermal programs in development, on track to file NDA in 2018

  • Ultimate quack has been posting quotes and links to any and every disease outbreak from whatever for the last 15 years, touting every time again that heb's snake oil was the one and only cure available. And in all these 15+ years, it turned out (of course) every time again that heb did not have anything to do whatsoever with cures against these outbreaks. But yet, ultimate pikey keeps on going, still thinking that there might be a lost soul somewhere who could be persuaded buy the heb shares he gets paid in for keeping up his jibber jabber posting. What a sad life.
  • Huge insider purchase on Tuesday, May 2. Something is cooking in the HEB kitchen.
  • From the recent 10-K:

    ""Cash used in operating activities for the year ended December 31, 2016 was approximately $7,380,000"

    "As of December 31, 2016, we had approximately $5,868,000 in cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities, inclusive of approximately $3,460,000 in Marketable Securities, representing a decrease of approximately $3,042,000 from December 31, 2015."

    The next 10-Q will be out soon. The way that things are going, HEB could be illiquid later this year or early next year.