J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (JCP)

NYSE - NYSE Real Time Price. Currency in USD
9.97+0.14 (+1.42%)
At close: 4:02 PM EDT

9.96 -0.01 (-0.10%)
After hours: 7:58 PM EDT

People also watch:
Interactive chart
  • 1d
  • 5d
  • 1m
  • 6m
  • YTD
  • 1y
  • 2y
  • 5y
  • 10y
  • Max
Prev Close9.83
Bid9.96 x 2000
Ask9.97 x 5700
Day's Range9.70 - 9.97
52wk Range6.00 - 11.99
1y Target EstN/A
Market Cap3.07B
P/E Ratio (ttm)-8.25
Avg Vol (3m)14,162,942
Dividend & Yield0.00 (0.00%)
Earnings DateN/A
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
  • GuruFocus.com6 hours ago

    Sears Holdings Reports Steep Loss, Takes Loan From Lampert in Q2

    Lampert, Berkowitz focus on turning a profit at 'transforming' company

  • American City Business Journals7 hours ago

    How fewer emails, new tech are improving J.C. Penney's in-store experience

    Starting with streamlining its internal processes, J.C. Penney (JCP) plans to improve the brick and mortar shopping experience. During an analyst day held Aug. 17, Joe McFarland, the retailer’s executive vice president of stores, said Plano-based J.C. Penney currently spends 60 percent of total payroll dollars on tasks like tracking inventory, leaving only 40 percent of payroll to actually selling to customers. In response, McFarland said the company has embarked on “Project Simple,” an effort to remove many tasks from store associates that don’t deal directly with customers.

  • TheStreet.com7 hours ago

    J.C. Penney (JCP) Stock Closed Up After CEO Ellison Purchased Shares

    J.C. Penney (JCP) stock advanced Thursday after CEO Marvin Ellison bought 50,000 shares.