JOEY : Summary for JOEY NEW YORK INC COM USD0.001( - Yahoo Finance

U.S. Markets closed

Joey New York, Inc. (JOEY)


Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
2.500.00 (0.00%)
At close: 10:43 AM EST
People also watch:
THNSAXXEEVTINGMCSTHC
Interactive chart
  • 1d
  • 5d
  • 1m
  • 6m
  • YTD
  • 1y
  • 2y
  • 5y
  • 10y
  • Max
1d
Previous Close2.50
Open0.00
Bid0.00 x
Ask0.00 x
Day's Range0.00 - 0.00
52 Week Range
Volume0
Avg. Volume8
Market Cap69.62M
Beta-1.45
PE Ratio (TTM)-11.90
EPS (TTM)N/A
Earnings DateN/A
Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target EstN/A
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
  • Joey New York, Inc. :JOEY-US: Earnings Analysis: Q2, 2017 By the Numbers : October 27, 2016
    Capital Cubelast month

    Joey New York, Inc. :JOEY-US: Earnings Analysis: Q2, 2017 By the Numbers : October 27, 2016

    Categories: Yahoo Finance Get free summary analysis Joey New York, Inc. reports financial results for the quarter ended August 31, 2016. We analyze the earnings along side the following peers of Joey New York, Inc. – ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM-US) that have also reported for this period. Highlights Summary numbers: Revenues of USD 0.05 million, Net Earnings of ... Read more (Read more...)

  • PR Newswire2 months ago

    Joey New York Inc. (JOEY) to Present at RedChip's Global Online Growth Conference

    SUNNY ISLES BEACH, Fla., Oct. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Joey New York, Inc. (JOEY) a Health, Beauty and Medical company, is scheduled to present at RedChip's Global Online Growth Conference on Thursday, October 20, 2016, at 1:00 pm Eastern time. The presentation can be viewed at www.RedChip.com. The conference includes a keynote from Thomas Jandt, branch manager and investment advisor at WestPark Capital. Jandt's presentation, titled "The Biggest Bubble in History?", will explore the history of the Fed Funds Rate, its impact on US Treasury rates, and possibilities of where we may go from here.

  • PR Newswire4 months ago

    Joey New York to Form Joint Venture with 4BG LLC

    SUNNY ISLES, Fla., Aug. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- (JOEY) -- Joey New York, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, announced that it has entered into a non-binding Letter Of Intent for a joint venture with 4BG LLC with respect to certain companies known as The LABB, Botox Cosmetic LABB and Botoxlabb.com. Pursuant to the terms of the LOI, JOEY will own 51% of the Joint Venture, with 4BG owning the remaining 49%.