I hear you regarding your worst investment every made. I would say 90% of investors are now underwater with Opk. but from past history with Frost. This IS NOT THE TIME TO SELL. BITE the bullet for now, he will squeeze the shorts, just don't know when..nobody does. Until then it has Sucked.
Welcome to Opkoland where, regardless of what the general market is doing, this stock just goes down every day. Don't worry thought, management will let us know what's going on. lol
The day after frost bought his 1,000,000 shares, 924,000 shares traded short.
Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management liquidity 350000 right at the end of 2016. Pretty good timing. Oh I forget, Frost is on the Charmain of the Board.
The funny think about the people that think I am wrong. They are long the stock and must defend it. Problem is they have watched their investment disintegrate with no explanation other than this is a short attack. They don't want to face any real truths. Not wise.
the link to the DOJ investigation is on the opko Web site, if you read it, it's not as bad as you might think.
Spoke with a hedge fund manager today that is very short OPK. He said he expects by end of June the stock will be at a 30% short ratio and below $4. He sees a new way of selling as existing payers of 4K pull there coverage. He is having no problem finding sgares to short from large insitution that are not worried about aby squeeze potential. He stated there in no catylst in the next year 10-18 months that would cause any buying., When asked about Frosts large position, he said "he is not as long as one might believe." Interesting.
Stacy – listen up:
Based on all the data that I have collected so far in response to your accusations against Dr. Frost, I don’t think that he allows the institutions that are holding his 180,000,000 shares to lend them to the shorts – thereby increasing the shorts’ pool.
But I wish and hope that you are correct and the shorts are indeed able to borrow and use Dr. Frost’s 180M shares to short an ever increasing number of Opko shares.
Here is why, and if Dr. Frost is indeed “guilty” in what you are accusing him – the Doc. is a real genius with a great action plan.
Here is why Stacey:
I’ll describe a possible game plan of his that will make it very clear to you and others in here why, if indeed true, he could help himself and the Opko long shareholders tremendously and fry the Opko Shorts BIGTIME:
1) Like you wrote Stacey, Dr. Frost allows the shorts to borrow his 180M shares and go ahead and short more and more Opko shares. So far – over 74M shares of Opko are shorted, and more may be on the way to be shorted.
2) A day will come (not in the too distant future IMHO) when Opko releases very good and encouraging business news (e.g. Reyaldee / 4Kscore good/great sales – i.e. amounts of revenues and EPS, HGH good results for adults and children, approval of the recent Phase-III HGH by the FDA, etc.).
3) On that exact same day or a little before, when demand for Opko shares starts to increase because of the good news, Dr. Frost takes possession on all of his 180M shares – thereby forcing a quick recall of those landed shares back.
4) Most of the Opko shorts are immediately, or within a day or two, receive margin calls because their shorted shares are no longer allowed because the shares that they have borrowed from Dr. Frost have to be given back (because of him taking possession as aforementioned).
5) The new and fresh buying of Opko shares by new and existing investors., the lack of selling by many of the longs (like me and many others, I believe, that have held the stock by thick and thin till that day, and the frantic shorts’ covering that will clearly follow will create a huge short squeeze of Biblical proportions IMHO.
And this is why, Stacey, I really hope that you are correct with your accusations against Dr. Frost. :o)
worst stock decision I've made. green on everything, but opk. held for 7 months & it just kept dropping. best decision i've made was selling this stock. good luck longs! lost nearly 25k because i kept thinking it'd bounce back. mistakes were made.
I don't who has more psycho's the yahoo board or Uncle board. Uncle board die hard longs. Yahoo board wacko shorts. Bottom line both are useless.
Dr Frost is buying shares from money the company is giving him. Its a buyback program that is going into his pocket
Hey Burnaka are you still "more convinced than ever?" LMFAO
Pretty soon you won't have any bragging rights to having proclaimed to have bought at $1.50.
A FOOL and his money shall soon part!
What a Disappointment! Rings the Opening Bell and Stock FALLS. NO Respect from the Street.
bingo. Dr frost another 120k shares at 6.43. yesterday. keep bashing and selling bozos. you are giving Dr frost and others cheap shares. when this turns around you will wish you had bought.
Opk just should to shut down go bankruptcy how come everyday going down.(piece of garbage)
Dont blame the shorts on this free fall blame the mgmt for sucking up plus a lot of funds are sick and tired from the in performance and they are smartly dumping the losers and go to the winners . This is so simple.
Crickets haha! Pumptards have nothing to say now. Just wait until the criminal investigation begins into dr fraud
The most predictable stock in history
Patience. This is bargain priced right now and a good buying opportunity. This company has too many assets and potentially lucrative 'products' in the pipeline for it to not get back up there. Even if it takes 5-10 years, this has a chance to be the next major pharmaceutical player in the game.
CARA continuing it's move UP! $4 last November! Over $17 now.
That is how a real company is supposed to act!
Seriously people it is a disgrace that Fraud is so brazenly arrogant he won't even take up for you suckers by defending against the negativity and the disbarring comments made by Palmetto against the 4K Score.
Then you have the accusation that BRLI DEFRAUDED the Government via Medicar and Tricare for a DECADE!!!!!
No wonder this thing continues lower! And to think Dr. FRAUD said on Cramer Mad Money (who has also abandoned Fraud and OPK) that BRLI was "One of the best deal's I've ever made."