STL Marketing Group, Inc. (STLK)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
0.000.00 (0.00%)
At close: 12:16 PM EDT
People also watch:
Interactive chart
  • 1d
  • 5d
  • 1m
  • 6m
  • YTD
  • 1y
  • 2y
  • 5y
  • 10y
  • Max
Prev Close0.00
Bid0.00 x
Ask0.00 x
Day's Range0.00 - 0.00
52wk Range0.00 - 0.00
1y Target EstN/A
Market Cap114.95k
P/E Ratio (ttm)0.10
Avg Vol (3m)206,703
Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Earnings DateN/A
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
  • PR Newswire5 months ago

    STL Marketing Group, Inc. creates Kinver Technologies, Inc. with Kinetos, S.A.

    COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 25th, 2016 STL Marketing Group, Inc. (STLK), the "Company", has created a new 51% owned subsidiary to handle the sale and commercialization of the Hound Software product that has been developed by Kinetos, S.A., a Costa Rican privately held corporation ("Kinetos"). Kinetos owns the remaining 49% of the subsidiary.  This subsidiary named, Kinver Technologies, Inc. ("Kinver"), is a Florida corporation, in good standing. Kinetos has already deployed the various software solutions with clients in Costa Rica and has more than twenty-five years in business.  The Company has secured a web site for Kinver Technologies ( that will be forwarded to the brand's main site ( and will operate as a D/B/A in Colorado as Hound Software.  The Company will consolidate Kinver's financials as required.

  • PR Newswire8 months ago

    STL Marketing Group, Inc. and Camposagrado, Inc. Enter into an Exclusive, Global Licensing Agreement

    COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- STL Marketing Group, Inc. (STLK), the "Company", has entered into an exclusive, global licensing agreement with Camposagrado, Inc. ("Camposagrado"), the inventor of a hotel communications systems application or "App" under the pending trademark "F3TCH".  Camposagrado has filed for patent on this technology with the US Patent & Trademark Office, U.S. Pat. F3TCH is a virtual version of a hotel guestroom telephone that works through the existing hotel communications platforms (PBX and WiFi) and Property Management Systems.  F3TCH activates or "checks-in" with the guest and provides the faceplate and services icons for the specific hotel the guest is staying at and deactivates or "checks out" when the guest completes their stay.  As envisioned, a guest with a smart phone or smart device can now integrate their own equipment (Bring Your Own Device) to the hotel and be mobile within the hotel without losing access to guest services.  The Company is working with several internet marketing companies to monetize the application through advertising on the App.

  • We're sorry this is all we were able to find about this topic.