U.S. Markets close in 6 hrs 26 mins

Orchids Paper Products Company (TIS)

NYSE MKT - NYSE MKT Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
14.000.00 (0.00%)
As of 4:01PM EDT. Market open.
People also watch
  • insiders still buying Fabrica still selling....hmmmm.
  • Solid bounce upward since breaching $13. I am sticking with my gameplan to hold and see what the next two quarters reveal. Breakeven = $19.98 after grabbing some shares at $13.20.
  • https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/05/22/orchids-paper-products-company-tis-director-acquires-133800-00-in-stock.html

    Orchids Paper Products Company (TIS) Director Acquires $133,800.00 in Stock
    Orchids Paper Products Company (NYSEMKT:TIS) Director Douglas Hailey purchased 10,000 shares of Orchids Paper Products Company stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 17th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $13.38 per share, for a to
  • Bottom
  • Armando Garcia Franco, sold over 200,000 shares, Either he knows something or He just plain stupid, He said it personal reason....Yea ............Right.
  • I'm just going to throw this out there. Is the CEO,the board, and all the Crony's going to get all their bonuses,stock awards,RSU's, Long term awards, and whatever creative finagle they have either copied or invented to rob more money from the shareholders?? Or are they going to be the responsible stewards of the company and forgo ALL of these money grabbing tactics to get this company straightened out if the mess THEY PUT IT IN?????
  • Sharks in the water. Haley knows
  • Up 4%, looks like a dead cat bounce.
  • I did buy 400 shares at 13.20 this morning. I am willing to ride with the stock for another year to see if they can "right the ship". Though definitely frustrated by the mgmt's negative impact on performance. At this point I am holding them as a capital gain possibility and not as a dividend stock. Any competence displayed by mgmt in the next 2 quarters would reap a nice reward for us investors. Simply waiting to see what happens how. P.S. Can't argue with anyone who has lost confidence in the company and sold all their shares.
  • Are we near the bottom on this thing or if not anybody know
    where that is roundabouts?
  • I sold my TIS at $18.63 about 12 days ago, took a $4,400 loss, add back $2,450 in dividends.
    It's now down another $5.00. I lost, but I'm sure glad I sold it.
  • Divided cut! Why bother owning this stock???
  • A paper product/consumer staples company needs to come in and
    buy this company out.
  • what a mess!
    the common stock is now worth less than the price of the barnswell plant.
    market cap $130 million vs $150 for the new factory.
    i'm not sure the stock holders are going to make it to Q3.
  • This continues to make new lows each day. I think one of the large institutional holders may be slowly unwinding their shares.
  • anyone else think we will see the 15 handle soon?
  • I'm waiting it out for a little while longer to decide if it is worth throwing money down this rat hole to hope and wait for how long????
  • I took part in a manufacturing expansion. Lots of unseen problems when you start from scratch on a new facility. I am hoping they will soon work through these issues (if this is actually the core problem) and be able to fill the new orders we were told they won. What I don't like or am missing is a dialog from management explaining or reassuring investors of "what the hell is going on!". I don't believe it is that much to ask. It needs to be in plain English and not in the corporate doublespeak.
  • In comparison, I didn't see a big sales drop in the clearwater paper quarterly report.
    Seems like the fate of the company now depends on the (net debt/ebita) ratio.

    Why did they fleece the shareholders to build a new paper plant when they can't sellout the capacity at the pryor OK location.

    Can any employees post video of either plant producing product?
  • this company's missteps reminds me of the coal companies (patriot, arch, peabody).
    they lever up to expand and then the market for the product is no longer robust.

    i see insolvency being an issue soon. it looks like they have $2 million in interest payments due this next quarter.

    can someone check my math on that?