- PR Newswire•9 days ago
HOUSTON, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Western Gas Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) announced today that the board of directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.845 per unit ...
- Market Realist•10 days ago
At a broader level, 58.8% of analysts rate Western Gas as a “buy,” and the remaining 41.2% rate it as a “hold.” The MLP has no "sell" recommendations.
- Market Realist•13 days ago
Western Gas Partners' (WES) short interest as a percentage of float has fallen to 1.6% after having risen to 5.8% in March 2016.
Western Gas Equity Partners, LP (WGP)
NYSE - NYSE Real Time Price. Currency in USD
|Bid||43.30 x 400|
|Ask||43.42 x 200|
|Day's Range||43.20 - 44.38|
|52wk Range||19.21 - 46.38|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
|P/E Ratio (ttm)||43.57|
|Avg Vol (3m)||277,041|
|Dividend & Yield||1.79 (3.98%)|