U.S. Markets open in 9 hrs 4 mins

Kraton Corporation (KRA)


NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
33.7600-0.31 (-0.91%)
At close: 4:02PM EDT
People also watch
KROKOPKWRKSCHMT
Interactive chart
Previous Close34.0700
Open34.2100
Bid0.0000 x
Ask0.0000 x
Day's Range33.6700 - 34.4200
52 Week Range24.9500 - 37.5000
Volume212,541
Avg. Volume403,385
Market Cap1.05B
Beta1.29
PE Ratio (TTM)41.22
EPS (TTM)0.82
Earnings DateJul 25, 2017 - Jul 31, 2017
Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target Est32.00
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
  • American City Business Journals4 days ago

    Huntsman and Clariant announce merger to create $20B chemical co.

    The Woodlands-based Huntsman Corp. (HUN) and Switzerland-based Clariant AG announced on May 22 they would merge to create a chemical company with a combined enterprise value of about $20 billion. The news comes a day after the Wall Street Journal and other outlets reported the companies were in talks to merge and could announce a deal as early as the next day. Clairant shareholders will own about 52 percent of the combined company, and Huntsman shareholders will own the remaining 48 percent.

  • International Flavors Offers Senior Notes at a Discount (Revised)
    Zacks9 days ago

    International Flavors Offers Senior Notes at a Discount (Revised)

    International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) recently priced an underwritten public offering of $500 million of senior notes. Subject to customary closing conditions, this underwritten public offering is anticipated to close on May 18, 2017.

  • Kraton's (KRA) Modern HSBC Plant in Taiwan to Steer Growth
    Zacks16 days ago

    Kraton's (KRA) Modern HSBC Plant in Taiwan to Steer Growth

    Kraton (KRA) announced the opening of a hydrogenated styrenic block copolymer (HSBC) plant in Mailiao, Taiwan. The state-of-the-art facility will boost the company's innovation-grade business.