U.S. Markets closed

Vermilion Energy Inc. (VET)


NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
32.07-0.19 (-0.59%)
At close: 4:02PM EDT

32.07 0.00 (0.00%)
After hours: 4:33PM EDT

People also watch
CPGPBAVET.TORSPPBTE
Interactive chart
Previous Close32.26
Open32.32
Bid0.00 x
Ask0.00 x
Day's Range31.98 - 32.41
52 Week Range30.01 - 44.95
Volume173,139
Avg. Volume132,188
Market Cap3.8B
BetaN/A
PE Ratio (TTM)-172.42
EPS (TTM)-0.19
Earnings DateN/A
Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target Est44.47
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
  • CNW Group14 days ago

    Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces $0.215 Cdn Cash Dividend For June 15, 2017 Payment Date

    Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces $0.215 Cdn Cash Dividend For June 15, 2017 Payment Date

  • PR Newswire14 days ago

    Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces $0.215 Cdn Cash Dividend For June 15, 2017 Payment Date

    CALGARY, May 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - Vermilion Energy Inc. ("Vermilion") (TSX, NYSE: VET) is pleased to announce a cash dividend of $0.215 CDN per share payable on June 15, 2017 to all shareholders of record on May 23, 2017.  The ex-dividend date for this payment is May 18, 2017.  This dividend is an eligible dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada). Eligible shareholders who have elected to participate in the Premium DividendTM component will receive a 1.5% premium on 25% of their participating shares, and the regular cash dividend on the remaining 75% of their shares.  We plan to discontinue the Premium DividendTM component beginning with the July 2017 dividend payment, such that there would be no further equity issuance under the Premium DividendTM component of our Dividend Reinvestment Plan.

  • Capital Cube23 days ago

    ETFs with exposure to Vermilion Energy, Inc. : May 3, 2017

    Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis ETFs with exposure to Vermilion Energy, Inc. Here are 5 ETFs with the largest exposure to VET-US. Comparing the performance and risk of Vermilion Energy, Inc. with the ETFs that have exposure to it gives us some ETF choices that could give us similar returns with lower volatility. Ticker ... Read more (Read more...)