• FirefoxTry Yahoo Finance on Firefox »
  •  Dow down 1.29% Nasdaq down 3.25%
    {"s" : "^dji,^ixic","k" : "p20","o" : "","j" : ""}
     Dow down 1.29% Nasdaq down 3.25%
    {"s" : "^dji,^ixic","k" : "p20","o" : "","j" : ""}

    Quote Results

    Add Quotes

    SymbolPriceChg & % Chg52-Wk RangeSharesMkt ValueGain & % GainMore Info
    No such ticker symbol: BFFAF.DETry Symbol Lookup
    42.70 -0.60 -1.39% 37.83 46.27 - - - - Chart, News, Stats, Board
    107.75 -2.10 -1.91% 93.87 125.15 - - - - Chart, News, Stats
    No such ticker symbol: DDAIF.DETry Symbol Lookup
    145.04 -4.87 -3.25% 130.09 181.81 - - - - Chart, News, Stats, Options, Board
    119.03 -3.51 -2.86% 103.92 130.39 - - - - Chart, News, Stats, Board
    84.55 -0.59 -0.69% 77.91 106.35 - - - - Chart, News, Stats
    225.50 -5.65 -2.44% 174 232.85 - - - - Chart, News
    60.76 -0.99 -1.60% 51.73 67.74 - - - - Chart, News, Stats
    {"s" : "unlnf,ei.pa,amgn,ahbif,sie.de,ul.pa,bn.pa","k" : "l84,c63,p43,c63,l84,p43,a00,a50,b00,b60,g00,h00,t53,v53","o" : "","j" : "c63,l84,p43,t53,v53"}

    Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise.

    Recent News

    day and time symbols news headline and source
    Saturday February 6, 2016
    Will 2016 Be Altria Group's Best Year Yet? at Motley Fool09:46am EST
    Friday February 5, 2016
    There Is No Beer in the U.S. With More "Buzz" Than This Brand at Motley Fool09:00pm EST
    Amgen To Present At The Leerink Partners 5th Annual Global Healthcare Conference PR Newswire05:05pm EST
    LinkedIn Downgraded; Biotechs Initiated; Tableau PT Cut at Investor's Business Daily04:45pm EST
    Amgen's Blincyto and Repatha Positive in Phase III Studies Zacks04:25pm EST
    For Coke and Pepsi, Super Bowl is market share play Reuters01:06pm EST
    What you need to know on Wall Street today Business Insider12:52pm EST
    Coca-Cola: Buying or Ready to Be Bought? at Barrons.com12:48pm EST
    Leerink Is Back On Board The Biotech Train Benzinga10:32am EST
    10 Super Bowl beers that aren’t Bud Light at MarketWatch10:11am EST
    Generous Dividend Yields And Long Term Optimism: Are Amgen And Apple Smart Investments? at Forbes08:50am EST
    [$$] 3 Earnings Dynamos That Are Lighting Up the Street at Barrons.com07:46am EST
    Why Diageo plc, Burberry Group plc And Unilever plc Are Set To Rise By 25%+ at Motley Fool06:14am EST
    Thursday February 4, 2016
    Will This Little-Remembered Clause Keep A-B InBev From Owning Popular Chinese Brewer CR Snow? at Motley Fool09:40pm EST
    Phase 3 Study of BLINCYTO® (Blinatumomab) Met Primary Endpoint Of Overall Survival In Patients With B-Cell Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia PR Newswire04:16pm EST
    Workday Snatches Amgen Exec as First CIO at The Wall Street Journal04:05pm EST
    Amgen Announces Positive Top-Line Results From Phase 3 GAUSS-3 Trial Of Repatha® (Evolocumab) In Statin-Intolerant Patients With High Cholesterol PR Newswire04:00pm EST
    Here is why the top 2% of society should help the other 98% Business Insider03:06pm EST
    It’s Time to Buy This Biotech Gem Yahoo Finance Contributors02:29pm EST
    As U.S. Gears Up For Super Bowl Beer Binge, Wine Intercepts More Sales at Forbes12:03pm EST
    Succession issue looms large at world's top glasses maker Reuters11:45am EST
    7 Cash-Rich Stocks to Buy Now at Kiplinger09:10am EST
    Behind the Curtain: Factors of Growth - Analyst Notes on Exxon Mobil, Southern Co., Visa and Amgen Accesswire08:45am EST
    [$$] Norway oil fund builds on responsible investing stance at Financial Times06:32am EST
    [$$] Borrowers return to eurozone bond markets at Financial Times05:19am EST