Search for local mortgage, home equity, savings, auto and credit card rates in your area.
Student Credit Cards
Discover it® for Students
- The new Discover it card is out to change the way people think about credit cards.
- Fair...No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee & no pay-by-phone fee. No late fee on your first late payment. And we won't increase your APR for paying late.*
- Generous...5% cash back in categories that change throughout the year up to $1,500 in purchases with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- Plus a Cashback ConciergeSM who guides a free, personalized online tour to help you get the most rewards for how you use your card.
- Flexible...Choose your own due date and pay up to midnight ET online or by phone.
- Human...talk to a real person any time with 100% U.S.-based service.
- Safe...Because you'll never pay for unauthorized purchases with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 6 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 12.99% - 18.99%. *Click apply for Terms & Conditions.
Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students
- Earn bonus cash back each quarter on new must-have categories— like department stores, travel and more, with enrollment
- Earn a full 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Free enrollment each quarter for new categories that earn additional cash back.
- Manage your account online, on your tablet or on your Smartphone
- No Annual Fee
Citi Forward® Card for College Students
- No Cosigner required
- 5 ThankYou® Points for every $1 you spend at restaurants and on entertainment; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- APR reduction on purchases when using credit wisely
- 100 ThankYou Points each billing period that you pay on time and stay under your credit line.
* See the online student credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of offer. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the " Apply Now" button you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card issuer's web site.