Boy dies of carbon monoxide poisoning while shoveling with dad

Now watching

Next video starts in : 7 Play

Boy dies of carbon monoxide poisoning while shoveling with dad

Boy dies of carbon monoxide poisoning while shoveling with dad
Replay video
Up next

America is at risk of losing its global power: Ian Bremmer

Unlock your personal NFL Now stream by signing in to NFL.com

Boy dies of carbon monoxide poisoning while shoveling with dad

by WCVB - Boston 1:40 mins

An 11-year-old boy died Saturday after he and his father were poisoned by carbon monoxide while shoveling out their vehicle in Boston.

View Comments (0)