Breaking News:

Tax Center

Sponsored by

Guide to IRS Form W-2G: Reporting Gambling Winnings

TurboTax Videos If you won money from gambling this year, you may be interested to know that the IRS expects you to report your gambling winnings on your tax return. Find out more about reporting gambling income with this expert video.
View Comments (0)

Recommended for You