U.S. Markets closed

How Trump’s Tariffs Could Impact Apollo’s Private Equity Business

Raymond Anderson
How Trump’s Tariffs Could Impact Apollo’s Private Equity Business

At the end of the first quarter, investments in public companies accounted for 28% of Apollo Global Management’s (APO) private equity portfolio. The remaining 72% have been deployed in private companies. In the second half of 2018, if the markets witness sharp movements, APO’s private equity portfolio could be impacted.