U.S. Markets closed

Kinder Morgan: 71% of the Analysts Rate It as a ‘Buy’

Ruth King
Kinder Morgan: 71% of the Analysts Rate It as a ‘Buy’

Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters covering Kinder Morgan (KMI), 71% rate the stock as a “buy,” while the remaining 29% rate the stock as a “hold.” The mean target price for Kinder Morgan provided by surveyed analysts is $20.7, which implies an upside of 15% from Kinder Morgan’s current price of $18.03. As the above graph shows, more analysts recommend Kinder Morgan as a “strong buy” than the analysts in July 2017.