U.S. Markets close in 5 hrs 10 mins

Wall Street Analysts Are Largely Bullish on ETP and ETE

Kurt Gallon
Wall Street Analysts Are Largely Bullish on ETP and ETE

According to a Reuters’ survey, 75.0% of the analysts rated Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) as a “buy” as of May 15, while the remaining 25.0% rated it as a “hold.” MPLX LP (MPLX), Enterprise Products Partners (EPD), and Williams Partners (WPZ) have “buy” ratings from 94.4%, 100.0%, and 80.9% of the analysts, respectively.