DUBLIN, July 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Flavonoids - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to this 9th edition of the report. The 290-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Flavonoids Market to Reach US$1.1 Billion by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Flavonoids estimated at US$935.2 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Anthocyanins, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 2.3% CAGR to reach US$454.4 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Flavones segment is readjusted to a revised 2.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 9.9% share of the global Flavonoids market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 27.1% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 4.5% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Flavonoids market in the U.S. is estimated at US$253 Million in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 27.05% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$218.5 Million in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.5% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0.5% and 1.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.1% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$218.5 Million by the year 2027.
Anthoxanthins Segment Corners a 25.9% Share in 2020
In the global Anthoxanthins segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.3% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$183.2 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$215 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$150.4 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 3.6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others
- Cayman Chemical Company
- Extrasynthese SAS
- INDOFINE Chemical Company, Inc.
- Quercegen Pharmaceuticals
- Toroma Organics Limited
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Flavonoids: A Prelude
- Flavonoids Market to Witness Steady Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Flavonoids Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Hectic Lifestyle and Associated Lifestyle Diseases to Drive Demand for Flavonoids
- With Associated Richness in Unique Nutrients, Flavonoids to Witness High Rate of Adoption
- Increasing Demand for Health & Beauty Supplements Propel Flavonoids Consumption
- Percentage of US Adults Using Dietary Supplements for the Year 2017
- European Dietary Supplements Market Value (in Million Euros) by Country: 2015-2020
- Health Benefits of Bio-Flavonoids to Support Market Growth
- Increasing Demand for Nutraceuticals to Bolster Market Demand for Flavonoids
- Improving Healthcare Awareness coupled with increasing Demand for Functional foods to Support Market Demand
- Increasing Demand for Natural and Organic Beauty Products to Bolster Market Demand
- Worldwide Distribution of Natural and Organic Beauty Products by Product for the Year 2017
- Growing Aging Populace Spur Market Demand for Flavonoids
- Global Population Statistics and Estimates for the 60+ Age Group (1990, 2015, 2050E, 2100E)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 41
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xjwwun
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets