— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from The Tennessean's newsroom and any business incentives.
The holiday season always brings up memories of home. If a loved one in your life is fond of Nashville, they'll love these gifts. From a Martin's Bar-B-Que Spice Bucket to a Ryman Hatch poster, these gifts will help anyone rock their Nashville pride.
1. For the person who wants to memorialize a specific neighborhood: Nashville wall maps
Hanging a map on your wall is a great way to celebrate a certain area. Nashville neighborhood maps from Hey Rooster come in eight different color combinations to let you pick the one that best goes with your decor. If you want to center a different area, look at the customized maps available at Grafomap. These can be detailed down to a specific address and printed on materials from paper to canvas to metal.
- Get the Nashville Neighborhood Map on Hey Rooster for $40
- Get the Customized Map on Grafomap starting at $49
2. For the cocktail connoisseur: Local spirits and a Nashville rocks glass
A few years ago, Jim Myers added this Nashville-based sorghum spirit to his foodie gift guide. Called Naked Biscuit by the fine minds at Nashville Craft Distillery, their sorghum spirit rum is clear, potent and "smooth as your teeth the day you get your braces off" clear spirit. Not rum, not vodka, but something unlike anything on your liquor store shelves. It goes a long way in mixed drinks, especially with lemon and basil, or what the distillery folks call a "lemon biscuit."
To get the full Music City experience, we recommend sipping your cocktails from a rocks glass etched with a map of Nashville.
- Get the Nashville Craft Naked Biscuit Sorghum Spirits at Great American Craft Spirits for $54
- Get the Urban Map Glass on Uncommon Goods for $16
3. For the foodie who wants a taste of home: A trio of Nashville treats
Visitors and locals alike queue up lengthy lines to get their fill of Nashville staples Martin’s BBQ and Loveless Cafe. Now you can move those lines to your backyard grill and kitchen counter.
Martin’s spice bucket gives amateur pitmasters all the ammo they need to recreate those signature flavors at home. And Loveless Cafe’s biscuit mix will ensure you can duplicate those fluffy, downhome treats wherever you go - with a variety of fresh preserves to top them off.
If you’ve been to the Nashville Airport, you’ve seen Goo Goo Clusters—and if you’ve ever tasted these delicious treats, you know why native Nashvillians stuff their bags full of these chocolate delicacies any time they travel.
- Get the Spice Bucket at Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint for $66.99
- Get the Jammin Biscuits at The Loveless Cafe for $39
- Get the Goo Goo Gift Tin at Goo Goo Cluster for $35.99
4. For the cook who wants to decorate the kitchen: Nashville mugs and hand towels
If you want to add a little hometown cheer to your kitchen, start with these cute campfire mugs and tea towels. These vintage-inspired mugs are great for your morning cup of coffee or the occasional hot chocolate, and these cute hand towels showcasing the Nashville skyline will be the perfect way to clean up any spill.
- Get the Nashville Music City Campfire Mug at Music City Shop for $11.99
- Get the Nashville Skyline Hand Towel at Batch for $12
5. For the host: Tennessee cheese board
A fun serving platter makes any appetizer tastier. Whether you're hosting a long-planned holiday party or an impromptu Titans tailgate, this bamboo board—precisely shaped in the silhouette of Tennessee—will be a great addition to your guest list.
6. For the music lover with empty walls: A poster from the Ryman gift shop
The Ryman has hosted every musician worth their salt, and these iconic Hatch posters are just as legendary as the acts that grace its stage. Any music lover—even one who have never been to Nashville—would adore such a cool-looking keepsake.
7. For the person who misses the ambiance: Homesick candle
Homesick offers high-quality scented candles that are designed to smell like your favorite place. The Tennessee version contains a mix of scents including lemon, spicy cloves, and patchouli.
8. For the person who wants to wear their Nashville pride: A hat with local ties
Can a trucker hat be tasteful? When it’s got a background that reflects the hues of a Middle Tennessee sunset, an eighth note and a silhouette of Nashville’s skyline with the ‘Batman Building’ the answer is, ‘Yes!’
9. For the newborn with impeccable taste: A onesie from Robert’s Western World
The Tennesseean's Juli Thanki has discussed Robert’s Western World's place as one of Nashville's most iconic country music and honkey-tonk venues. And, for many, the Lower Broad staple is honky tonk heaven. This adorable onesie will let the newborn in your life—and his or her parents—show off just how well-versed they are in the music scene.
10. For your squeaky clean friend: Nashville-themed soaps
Every guest bathroom needs some cute soaps by the sink, and what better way to nod towards Nashville than with these country-themed bars? With punny names like I Walk the Lime and Friends in Aloe Places, they’re sure to impress any guest.
- Get the I Walk The Lime Soap Bar at Made in TN for $5.95
- Get the Friends in Aloe Places Soap Bar at Made in TN for $5.95
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Get the latest deals, news and reviews from Reviewed
This article originally appeared on Reviewed.com: 10 gifts for people who love Nashville