Good morning. News time:
- Games startup Kixeye fired some people for acting racist.
- Former Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz shares her thoughts on the board that fired her and Marissa Mayer
- The Times has a package of stories about how the medical profession is embracing technology like apps and iPads.
- Zynga's first huge game was Poker, and the executive in charge of it just left.
- Buzzfeed has a staff of 150, up from 26 in 2011. It says it will triple revenue this year.
- AOL has re-launched Games.com
- Facebook goes straight after Pinterest with a new product called Collections.
- Amazon's deal with Epix may change the way video content deals are done forever. Forever!
- Bravo aired the first episode of its reality TV about Silicon Valley last night. People wondered where the Indians and Asians went.
- Meet Twitter's CFO, whose job is to help Twitter avoid Facebook's fate.
More From Business Insider