Holy cow, it's November. Here's the news:
- LinkedIn reports its earnings tonight. Analysts are very optimistic.
- Facebook is testing a re-designed profile page with one column instead of many.
- We're on the verge of having smartphones that use half the power.
- eBay is going to try again in China this time with a local partner.
- Here's how to get the new Gmail.
- You can donate to the American Red Cross through iTunes.
- Microsoft cofounders Paul Allen and Bill Gates have ended their feud, which started when Allen published a tell-all memoir last year.
- New York startups are sharing an office during the Sandy aftermath.
- "Pinch" is software that lets you connect multiple smartphones and tablets together to make one huge display.
- Kim Dotcom reveals his follow-up to the banned Megaupload.
More From Business Insider