Hello! Here's the news.
- Samsung's new flagship phone will have eye-tracking software; it will be able to tell where you are looking on its screen.
- Former Yahoo exec Michael Katz says he was fired in a bar, just two weeks before Yahoo was to pay him a $1.35 million bonus.
- China is worried about how much of its smartphone market Google controls.
- Apple thought about calling the iPhone the "TriPod" instead. Or Mobi. Phew!
- Apple is going to sell a computerized watch later this year. What will it look like? Dunno! But here are the watches that Apple executives currently wear .
- The reaction on Twitter to a world event is different than the offline reaction. Reacting to political events, Twitter is more liberal sometimes, and sometimes more conservative.
- Google is building a same-day delivery service to give it an edge over Amazon.
- Google stock hit another all-time high yesterday.
- This is the world's lightest, smallest phone.
More From Business Insider