If you are interested in cashing in on ANY Security Printing Company Public Limited Company’s (BUSE:ANY) upcoming dividend of Ft79.00 per share, you only have 2 days left to buy the shares before its ex-dividend date, 27 June 2018, in time for dividends payable on the 05 July 2018. Should you diversify into ANY Security Printing and boost your portfolio income stream? Well, keep on reading because today, I’m going to look at the latest data and analyze the stock and its dividend property in further detail. View out our latest analysis for ANY Security Printing
5 questions to ask before buying a dividend stock
When researching a dividend stock, I always follow the following screening criteria:
- Does it pay an annual yield higher than 75% of dividend payers?
- Has it paid dividend every year without dramatically reducing payout in the past?
- Has it increased its dividend per share amount over the past?
- Can it afford to pay the current rate of dividends from its earnings?
- Will it have the ability to keep paying its dividends going forward?
How does ANY Security Printing fare?
The company currently pays out 100.11% of its earnings as a dividend, according to its trailing twelve-month data, which means that the dividend is not well-covered by its earnings. Going forward, analysts expect ANY’s payout to remain around the same level at 100.59% of its earnings, which leads to a dividend yield of around 5.72%.
If there is one thing that you want to be reliable in your life, it’s dividend stocks and their constant income stream. Not only have dividend payouts from ANY Security Printing fallen over the past 10 years, it has also been highly volatile during this time, with drops of over 25% in some years. This means that dividend hunters should probably steer clear of the stock, at least for now until the track record improves.
Compared to its peers, ANY Security Printing generates a yield of 5.66%, which is high for Commercial Services stocks.
After digging a little deeper into ANY Security Printing’s yield, it’s easy to see why you should be cautious investing in the company just for the dividend. On the other hand, if you are not strictly just a dividend investor, the stock could still be offering some interesting investment opportunities. Given that this is purely a dividend analysis, I urge potential investors to try and get a good understanding of the underlying business and its fundamentals before deciding on an investment. Below, I’ve compiled three key aspects you should further examine:
- Valuation: What is ANY worth today? Even if the stock is a cash cow, it’s not worth an infinite price. The intrinsic value infographic in our free research report helps visualize whether ANY is currently mispriced by the market.
- Management Team: An experienced management team on the helm increases our confidence in the business – take a look at who sits on ANY Security Printing’s board and the CEO’s back ground.
- Dividend Rockstars: Are there better dividend payers with stronger fundamentals out there? Check out our free list of these great stocks here.
To help readers see pass the short term volatility of the financial market, we aim to bring you a long-term focused research analysis purely driven by fundamental data. Note that our analysis does not factor in the latest price sensitive company announcements.
The author is an independent contributor and at the time of publication had no position in the stocks mentioned.