DUBLIN, Jan. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Alphabet Inc." report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Alphabet Inc. (Alphabet) is a multinational technology conglomerate. Google is its largest business, providing Internet-related products and services such as online advertising, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
The report provides information and insights, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Details of various partnerships and acquisition network map, ventures, in-house launches, and other industry innovation programs
- Detailed overview of Alphabet Inc.'s technology centers and innovation programs and financial highlights
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Alphabet Inc.'s technology innovations.
- Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnership strategies of Alphabet Inc.
- Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.
Key Topics Covered
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator Programs and Innovation Centers
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- GV, CapitalG, Gradient Ventures
- Partner, Investor, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
- Mayo Clinic
- Telkom Kenya
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w3t6te
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets