What will 2019 bring as far as the U.S. economy goes? Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, has that answer. He joins me now.
1. What are the key themes to follow this year and how might they impact our economy?
2. Do you think the big elephant in the room this year will be Fed policy. To what extent?
3. China’s GDP grew at its most sluggish rate in 28 years, it was recently reported. What does that mean for the global economy?
4. There’s speculation of a global recession this year. Do you see that?
5. Is there anything from the Davos Economic Forum this week that’s worth noting?
6. You’re looking at Garbage, that is to say Waste Removal stocks. Among them, Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) and Republic Services (RSG). Why is waste removal a good play now?
Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank with the Spoken Word on the economy. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research