DUBLIN, Sept. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "The Kitchen Furniture Market in Russia" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The kitchen furniture market in Russia analyses production, distribution, consumption, trade and competition for one of the most challenging markets for this sector, providing kitchen furniture production and consumption statistics and trends, as well as import and export data by country and by geographical area of origin/destination.
The survey involved collecting information from approximately 100 sector companies either through active participation (direct interviews or completion of a questionnaire) or from company balance sheets, figures and estimates.
Historical data are examined, especially as regards five-year and one-year market comparisons.
The report covers both kitchen furniture and the built-in appliances sold through this channel:
- Information on the competitive system include sales data and market shares for 50 of the top kitchen furniture manufacturers in this area (players from Russia, Germany and Italy), as well as short company profiles.
- Highlights of distribution channels are given, along with a list of 100 among the most important retailers selling kitchen furniture and furniture trade centres in Russia, from low to luxury price ranges and by Federal District.
- The kitchen furniture market in Russia is broken down by kitchen style, cabinet door material, worktop material. Most of data and figures are available either in value than in quantity.
- The report also gives a wide range of macro-economic indicators (country indicators, real growth of GDP and inflation up to 2022, population indicators, data on building activity).
Key Topics Covered:
Introduction: Scope of the research and methodology
1. Macroeconomic indicators
- Country indicators, Real growth of GDP and inflation up to 2024, Population indicators, Data on building activity
2. Kitchen furniture market: size of the market and activity trend
- Basic data: Kitchens sold in the Russian market by price range. Thousand units, average price and EUR million
- Activity trend: Kitchen furniture production, consumption, imports and exports, in value and volume. Data 2013-2019
3. International trade
- Exports and Imports of kitchen furniture by country and by geographical area, 2013-2018. Data in EUR and RUB
- Trade of major appliances
- Size of the built-in appliances market
- Distribution of built-in appliances
4. Market structure
- Employment and supply structure
- List of major kitchen furniture manufacturers by town and year of establishment
- Breakdown of major kitchen operators by products and number of employees
- Regional sales breakdown
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture sales by Federal Distric
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture sales by worktop material
- Cabinet door material and kitchen styles
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture sales by cabinet door material and by kitchen style
- Kitchen door colour and lacquered type
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture sales by colour and laquered type
5. Distribution channels
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture sales by distribution channel
- Average sales price of a kitchen in a sample of companies
- Focus on the Italian kitchen furniture import
6. The leading kitchen furniture companies
- Overall competition
- Sales of kitchen furniture by price range in a sample of 45 leading companies
- Low end, low and middle-low segments
- Sales of kitchen furniture for a sample of companies in the low end (first price), low and middle-low price range
- Middle end middle-upper segments
- Sales of kitchen furniture for a sample of companies in the middle and middle-upper price range
- Upper and luxury segments
- Sales of kitchen furniture for a sample of companies in the upper and luxury price range
7. Ukraine. A snapshot on the Ukrainian kitchen furniture market
Annex I: Directory of magazines active in the Russian furniture market
Annex II: Directory of companies active in the Russian kitchen furniture market
- Bravo Design
- Front Dcor
- Giulia Novars
- Leroy Merlin
- Mebelny Biznes
- Riviera Kazan
- Sputnik Style
- Stilnie Kuchni
- Trio Interier
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6rn1r2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets