DUBLIN, Sept. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "2020 Study of the Market for Sun Protection Products" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 2020 Study of the Market for Sun Protection Products provides marketers with strategic insights on women's attitudes and use of sun protection products - for the body and for the face - their knowledge and concerns about sun protection products, and how they go about selecting and purchasing them. A small sample of men was included for comparative purposes on key measures and is reported on throughout this report.
Key market insights provided:
- Market size and scope
- Barriers to use
- Product usage - for FACE and for BODY
- Knowledge and concerns
- Brand awareness and usage - for FACE and for BODY
- Brand satisfaction
- Physician recommendations
- Purchase and information sources
- A Market Segmentation Analysis is included to identify the different segments women fall into based on their attitudes towards and use of sun protection products.
- Key Driver Analysis uncovers the factors that drive purchase selection among women for both facial and body sun protection products.
- Summary Volume - Written analysis in PowerPoint including Key Findings, Summary, and Market Segmentation.
- Top-line Trends Volume and Excel Tabs - Trended top-line tables detailing findings from all questions, with Excel tabulation tables attached.
Online interviews were conducted May 14-29, 2020 among a nationally representative sample of 817 women, age 18 and older, and 210 men age 18 and older. The small sample of men was added to provide some comparative data on key measures and is reported on throughout the report.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mxmh7j
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets