President and CEO of 22nd Century Group Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Clifford B Fleet (insider trades) bought 100,000 shares of XXII on 08/27/2019 at an average price of $1.9 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $190,000.
22nd Century Group Inc is a plant biotechnology company. It is focused on technology that allow to increase or decrease the level of nicotine and other nicotinic alkaloids in tobacco plants and levels of cannabinoids in cannabis plants. 22nd Century Group Inc has a market cap of $245.040 million; its shares were traded at around $1.95 with and P/S ratio of 9.89. 22nd Century Group Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 33.60% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with 22nd Century Group Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Clifford B Fleet bought 100,000 shares of XXII stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $1.9. The price of the stock has increased by 2.63% since.
For the complete insider trading history of XXII, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with XXII. Click here to check it out.
- XXII 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of XXII
- Peter Lynch Chart of XXII