The social media revolution has a phenomenal transformative power that our Chief Equity Strategist, John Blank, says continues to reshape global communications. He’s here with me now to explain.
1. All of the firms driving this are publicly listed U.S. stocks. Why is this significant to note and is this a good or bad thing?
2. Which companies are at the forefront of this revolution?
3. We handle this very differently here than they do in other countries, correct?
4. You also wrote recently, that when it comes to internet stocks, all that glitters is not gold. Why is that?
5. Are internet stocks over bought at this point?
6. Do you see a correction coming for these stocks?
7. Stocks on your watch list currently include, Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI), Tenet Healthcare (THC) and AquaVenture Holdings LLC (WAAS).
That’s the latest on what’s going on with internet stocks in the Global Markets with Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
AquaVenture Holdings Ltd. (WAAS) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research