DUBLIN, Dec. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Drafting International Commercial Agreements in English" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The complete guide to drafting and negotiating clear and concise commercial agreements in English. Presented by expert linguists with extensive experience in commercial law.
Most international agreements are drafted in the English language irrespective of the nationality of contracting parties. Language errors in the text and unclear and inconcise phrasing cause confusion and can ultimately lead to a dispute if they go unnoticed. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the common pitfalls, key areas of risk and up-to-date drafting techniques in English to ensure you protect your organisation against unnecessary risk.
What are the objectives of this programme?
- Learn how to recognise drafting inaccuracies to effectively re-draft poorly written clauses
- Draft effective standard clauses that can be used across the organisation to manage exposure to legal risk
- Understand the principles of using plain English within your contract to reduce uncertainty
- Focus on agreement structure, linguistic clarity and accuracy to draft with confidence
- Discover how to avoid over-complex sentences and structures to limit the risk of dispute
- Develop more effective legal writing skills that can be used in all your business communications
Who Should Attend?
- Lawyers working in industry and government
- Lawyers in banks and financial institutions
- Lawyers in private practice
- Lawyers and corporate executives involved in the drafting of contracts in English
- Drafting contracts in clear English
- Structure and terminology of contracts
- Practical exercise: drafting standard clauses in English
- practical exercise: legal vocabulary
- Email and letter writing with precision and clarity
- Practical exercise: precision and clarity
- Principles of proofreading legal documents
- Contract drafting
- Legal vocabulary
- Delegate contributions
- Advanced drafting skills
- Legal advice
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l2bnsz
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3-day-course---drafting-international-commercial-agreements-in-english-discover-how-to-avoid-over-complex-sentences--structures-to-limit-the-risk-of-dispute-london-uk---march-18-20-2020-300978444.html
SOURCE Research and Markets