— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
It's official fashionistas: Black Friday has come early in the form of a Nordstrom Fall sale. Yes, the deals are incredible, and yes, my wallet hates me. Right now, you can get up to 40% off top brands like Madewell, Sam Edelman, AG, Tory Burch, and so much more.
With savings like this, it's basically a sign that you should start upgrading your winter wardrobe before it gets so cold that you don't want to leave the house. Though these deals aren't quite as good as the yearly anniversary sale, we still think this is a great time to get a new parka or cozy sweater that you'll live in all season long. Even better, this sale is filled with a ton of goodies that would make great gifts for anyone on your list.
The sale starts now and goes until Sunday, November 17, so you have limited time to shop. But honestly if you see something and want it, you better get it sooner than later. Popular items tend to sell out in certain sizes and you do not want to miss out on these incredible prices.
To help you begin your shopping journey, we picked out some of the 30 most popular items on Nordstrom. Happy shopping!
1. Hunter Rain Boots
This cold rainy season, you’re going to want a pair of Hunter Boots. Everyone’s obsessed with them and they lived up to their high-quality claims in our tests. These short sleek ones will go with any outfit whenever it’s raining. These tall ones are equally stylish—even though they might be harder to get on.
- Get the Hunter Original Tour Short Gloss Packable Rain Boot for $89.90 (Originally $140)
- Get the Hunter Refined Tall Matte Gloss Waterproof Rain Boot for $109.90 (Originally $165)
Is there anything more useful than a cardigan? I think not! When you’re trying to cozy up this winter or layer in the springtime, you’re going to want several options in your closet. It’s honestly the most important and underrated closet essential. From this sale, you’re going to want these ones. This Bobeau one is fuzzy and warm, a classic Madewell cardigan, and the Barefoot Dreams cardigan that is oh-so-cozy.
- Get the Bobeau Drape Front Faux Fur Cardigan for $35.90 (Originally $49)
- Get the Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Island Cardigan for $74.90 (Originally $110)
- Get the Madewell Ryder Cardigan for $58.80 (Originally $98)
3. Halogen Alexa Boots
Booties are essential for a polished look during the colder months, and this pair from Halogen is a must. Whether you wear them is sleek black or the bold snakeskin, they’ll make any outfit feel more put together. Plus, they’re super comfortable despite the heel, so you’ll want to live in them this season.
4. Sam Edelmam Faux Fur Trim Down Parka
Winter is coming—and you’re going to want to be as warm as possible when you’re trudging through the snow. If you need a new one, look no further than this extremely stylish (and warm) parka. It comes in so many color options, has a nice flare with faux fur on the hood, and is insulated to protect you from the chilliest gusts of wind. Basically, it’s perfect.
5. Thread and Supply Double-Breasted Peacoat
With more than 2,000 reviews, this might be the most popular coat on Nordstrom. This peacoat can be buttoned all the way up for a cool, military look, or it can be left open for that classic peacoat look. It’s a nice mid-weight jacket that you’ll be grabbing when the temperature is in the high-40s. It was already affordable at $60, but right now you can get it for under $40.
6. Tory Burch Chelsea Leather Crossbody Bag
Emerald bags are going to be everywhere this winter. To get ahead of the trend (and save some money while you’re at it), we recommend this one from Tory Burch. It has a gorgeous color, is a great size for holiday parties, and a nice accent with the golden chain on the straps. Plus, it comes in white too!
People are obsessed with Wacoal bras. With hundreds—some with thousands—of reviews, you really can't go wrong purchasing one of these, unless you buy the wrong size of course, but that's on you. Natori bras are also super comfortable and the 1,300 4.5-star reviews do not lie. This sale is a great time to scoop up both.
- Get the Wacoal How Perfect No-Wire Contour Bra for $37.20 (Originally $65)
- Get the Natori Rose Dream Custom Coverage Underwire Bra for $43.20 (Originally $72)
8. Madewell Jeans
Madewell jeans are possibly the best, most reasonably priced jeans on the market. I’m serious. If you think you hate jeans, just try these bad boys on and your life will be changed forever. Naturally, during every Nordstrom sale, we dig through to see if any are on sale, and alas, they are. Praise be.
- Get the Madewell Classic Straight Leg Jeans for $89.99 (Originally $128)
- Get the Madewell Roadtripper High Rise Ankle Zip Jeans for $64.99 (Originally $75)
- Get the Madewell Mid Rise Skinny Jeans for $79.99 (Originally $128)
9. AG Jeans
AGs are sought after designer jeans, and they made my you feel like they had retired on clouds. Comfort, style, a great fit—putting these on was game-changing, for your body and for your wallet. When AG Jeans are on sale for basically the same price as Madewell, you run, you do not walk. These will sell out.
- Get the AG The Farrah High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans for $150.75 (Originally $225)
- Get the AG 'Prima' Mid Rise Cigarette Jeans for $124.60 (Originally $178)
10. Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover
I have heard so many people talk about the ‘Wubby’ and I honestly didn’t know what they were talking about until I saw this comfortable-looking gem was named Wubby on Nordstrom’s website. I had seen (and felt) it in stores, but I didn’t realize this was what people had been obsessing over. Yes, it has 4 stars from over 1,200 reviews, but also when you touch it, that doesn’t matter. That’s how snuggly this thing is.
11. The North Face Winter Parka
One thing you should always get during a Nordstrom sale: A great coat. If you live in a cold climate, a parka is essential. The North Face makes a terrific one, so you can't really go wrong when getting a deal on one of them.
Oversized sweater season is upon us, my friends, and your body is probably ready and waiting for it (mine sure is!). You’ll need this stuff ASAP, so you might as well buy it before it goes up in price. You can always use a turtleneck to bring on major Shiv vibes from Succession, and this Topshop one is trendy, great to pair with leggings, and a fantastic price.
- Get the Chelsea28 Turtleneck Sweater for $47.40 (Originally $79)
- Get the Topshop Supersoft Deep Hem Crewneck Sweater for $33.99 (Originally $68)
13. Vince Camuto Booties
I love Vince Camuto shoes. Trendy and comfortable, you can't go wrong snagging one of these booties for under $100 right now. You will thank yourself for your upcoming holiday parties, especially if you grab these sweet suede boots.
- Get the Vince Camuto Nethera Perforated Bootie for $89.90 (Originally $149.95)
- Get the Vince Camuto Grasem Pointed Toe Western Boot for $89.90 (Originally $149.95)
14. Paul Green Booties
Paul Green shoes are pricey, but they are literally the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on. Do I own them? No. Do I want them? Yes. Do you own them? I don't know. Will you own them after reading this? I don't know that either. All I know is that these booties are perfect if you can justify the (sale) price.
15. Tory Burch Bags
You can’t go wrong with an oversized bag from Tory Burch. I mean, how else are you going to carry all the things with you. These bags are high quality and will match with basically every outfit. They’re usually quite pricey, but you can treat yourself thanks to this sale.
- Get the Tory Burch Fleming Leather Hobo for $333.66 (Originally $498)
- Get the Tory Burch McGraw Triple Compartment Leather Satchel for $333.66 (Originally $498)
- Get the Tory Burch Perry Leather Hobo Bag for $306.86 (Originally $458)
You could always use a stylish backpack as a work bag or way to pack for a quick weekend getaway. Herschel backpacks have been popular for a while for being both trendy and large enough to actually fit these in it. Plus, this one from Jansport is super practical and a great buy.
- Get the Herschel Pop Quiz Backpack for $48 (Originally $80)
- Get the Jansport 'Right Pack' Backpack for $35.98 (Originally $60)
17. Blondo Waterproof Booties
Ever since grabbing my Blondo booties during the last Nordstrom sale, I’ve been obsessed. These waterproof boots are totally worth the buzz they’ve gotten, and I love how versatile they are—they work with so many different looks. You can get two popular booties, the Ninas and Lidias, on sale right now for about $50 off their usual price, which is rare for Blondos. Do yourself a favor and snatch them up while you can.
- Get the Blondo Nina Waterproof Suede Boots for $99.90 (Originally $151.95)
- Get the Blondo Lidia Waterproof Booties for $99.90 (Originally $149.95)
18. Cuddle Up Faux Fur Throw Blanket
Is there anything cozier than a faux fur throw? I think not. It’s a great combo of style and comfort, and you can get Nordstrom’s cult-favorite throw right now for the cheapest price we’ve ever seen. It wasn’t even this cheap during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so you should definitely take advantage of this 50% off discount ASAP.
19. Madewell Totes
My Madewell Transport tote feels like the perfect work bag. It’s stylish, goes with everything, and is roomy enough to fit my MacBook, charger, wallet, and other odds and ends. Right now, you can save a ton of money on a Madewell tote and get it in corduroy suede, which is so on-trend right now. One of my friends has the Zip-Top Crossbody bag in Boutique Gold and it’s seriously the cutest thing ever in person. Since these bags almost never go on sale, you should definitely grab one while you can.
- Get the Madewell Zip-Top Transport Corduroy Suede Crossbody Bag for $88.40 (Originally $148)
- Get the Madewell Medium Transport Tote Corduroy Suede Edition for $94.80 (Originally $158)
- Get the Madewell Transport Tote for $100.80 (Originally $168)
Need a new belt? You can save a ton of money and stock up on some really versatile options during this sale from Treasure & Bond, Rebecca Minkoff, and other retailers. Sure, belts don’t feel like the most exciting purchase, but if you’re anything like me, you can buy a few and have them for years and years, so why not buy them now?
- Get the Rebecca Minkoff Dome Stud Leather Belt for $39 (Originally $78)
- Get the Treasure & Bond Woven Ring Faux Leather Belt for $29.40 (Originally $49)
21. Dress shirts
Dress shirts are such an essential staple for around the office that you can literally never have too many. Nordstrom brand is a really good option and comes highly rated, and you can also save on 1901 shirts, which consistently get rave reviews too. Even if these weren’t on sale, they’d be must-haves, so definitely stock up while you can.
- Get the Nordstrom Men’s Shop Extra Trim Fit Non-Iron Solid Dress Shirt for $32.90 (Originally $39.50-$49.50)
- Get the Nordstrom Men’s Shop Tech-Smart Trim Fit Stretch Check Dress Shirt for $34.75 (Originally $69.50)
- Get the 1901 Trim Fit Oxford Dress Shirt for $38.90 (Originally $59.50)
22. Ted Baker London Padtron Core Slim Fit Dress Pants
Ted Baker London makes some incredibly sharp suits and apparel for men, and these wool blend pants are as eye-catching as they come. You can get them in a slim, flat-front cut and have a defined waistband, so they’re flattering on a variety of body types.
23. Vineyard Vines Button-Down Shirts
Getting anything on sale from Vineyard Vines is pretty rare (seriously, the last time was during the Anniversary Sale). These shirts are so posh and perfect for dressing up or down, so if you want to really upgrade your professional wardrobe, these are a must.
- Get the Vineyard Vines Bermuda Tucker Classic Fit Performance Shirt for $57.49 (Originally $115)
- Get the Vineyard Vines Riversdale Longshore Slim Fit Stripe Button-Down Shirt for $59.10 (Originally $98.50)
- Get the Vineyard Vines Tucker Classic Fit Tattersall Button-Down Performance Sport Shirt for $68.98 (originally $115)
24. Dress Shoes
No professional look is complete without a pair of dress shoes, and whether you prefer the easy comfort and slip-on wearability of penny loafers or you’re looking for something more substantial for the winter months to come—like a pair of Cole Haan Chukka boots—you can get some great pairs for well under $300. Even better, you know that these are the kinds of shoes that’ll last and last.
- Get the To Boot New York Alexander Penny Loafer for $264.65 (Originally $395)
- Get the Cole Haan Raymond Grand Water Resistant Chukka Boot for $213.48 (Originally $250)
25. Madewell Button-Down Shirts
These long-sleeved button-downs from Madewell would be an excellent choice anyway given that it’s getting colder out, but the fact that you can get several for under $60 and these styles almost never go on sale? Amazing. Whether you’re looking for a lightweight flannel or a more textured yet also casual button-up, these Madewell shirts are flattering and built to last.
- Get the Madewell Buffalo Check Lightweight Flannel Button-Down Shirt for $52.80 (Originally $88)
- Get the Madewell Textured Dot Long Sleeve Work Shirt for $56.98 (Originally $95)
- Get the Madewell Buffalo Check Brushed Twill Button-Up Shirt for $56.98 (Originally $95)
The season for wearing Sperry’s is kind of over, but that’s part of the beauty of this sale, since you can grab a new pair for next season. Whether you’re looking for a pair of classic boat shoes or you’d prefer something sportier, like a pair of sneakers, you can get some of the most popular styles for men on sale for more than 30% off thanks to this sale.
- Get the Sperry’s Striper 2 CVO Sneakers for $39.95 (Originally $59.95)
- Get the Sperry’s Authentic Original Boat Shoes for $66.50 (Originally $94.95)
27. Long-sleeved shirts
‘Tis the season for bundling up, and also for stocking up on all the long-sleeved shirts you can find. Thanks to this Nordstrom sale, you can grab long-sleeved henleys, sweaters, and pullovers for over 30% off, and from popular brands like Wings and Horns, French Connection, Madewell, and more.
- Get the Wings and Horns Base Long Sleeve Henley for $62.98 (Originally $105)
- Get the French Connection Milano Front Regular Fit Cotton Sweater for $58.96 (Originally $88)
28. Vince Camuto Diamond Quilted Full Zip Jacket
This jacket from Vince Camuto has a ton of glowing reviews on Amazon and shoppers say it’s really warm in person. Available in black or navy, it’s diamond-quilted for better insulation and offers a slim fit, so it’s not as bulky as other insulated jackets can be, according to reviewers.
29. Champion Hoodie
Champion brand hoodies and sweatshirts are literally everywhere right now, so not only is this deal huge (since you’re getting 40% off), but it can also help you stay on-trend. It’s also perfect for throwing on when you’re headed to the gym, or just during a Netflix binge, since it’s soft, fitted, and ultra-comfy.
It might be getting colder out, but a good pair of sneakers? Always a solid investment. Right now, you can get kicks from some really high-quality brands, like Cole Haan and Ecco, for under $100, which is wild. You can also get a few pairs in premium leather, for a dressed-up look that’s great for the office and for dates or social events later.
- Get the Cole Haan GrandPro Deck Slip-Ons for $79.90 (Originally $150)
- Get the Ecco Soft VII Lace-Up Sneakers for $99 (Originally $149.95)
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Get the latest deals, news and reviews from Reviewed
This article originally appeared on Reviewed.com: Early Black Friday Sale: 30 things to get at Nordstrom's massive sale