If you find that the old halogen headlamps on your car don’t illuminate the road ahead as well as you wish they would, you should know that you don’t have to buy a $50,000 luxury car to fix the problem. Instead, check out a Sealight S1 Series LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit. These kits are DOT approved and they come in all sizes to fit all cars. They also only take about 15 or 20 minutes to install even if you’re a novice who has never worked on a car before.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 【12 MONTHS WARRANTY】Buy with confidence, no hassle 30days on return or exchange. Call or email 24-hour customer service. ★ ★ All bulbs are without CANBUS-Ready.For some cars, such as the 2007+ Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, GMC,BMW, Mercedes-Bens requires the decoder (warning canceller)to be installed together to avoid the flicker or warning message.
- 【SMALLEST LED HEADLIGHT】H11 led headlight bulb,1:1 halogen’s design ,no more modification on headlight housing or cover. Perfect choice if you want to upgrade your headlights to LED type.
- 【BETTER VISIBILITY】40W, 6000lm/pair (20W, 3000lm/bulb). Super focus and max light output with a wider and farther lighting area,6000K for drivers who want to increase visibility during the day.
- 【BULB POSITION】H11 H16 H9 H8 as headlight low beam or as fog light bulb. ★ ★ Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date,please contact us to confirm which bulb size fit with your vehicle.
- 【NON-POLARITY】Plug and Play ,last more than 30,000 Hours.Do not blind oncoming traffic, no glare to other drivers. There are no dark spots or shadowed areas.Perfect performance in bad weather,like fog/rain/overcast etc.
BGR Top Deals:
- Philips Hue is having an early Black Friday blowout sale on Amazon, today only
- It’s true: Bose makes a sound bar you can actually afford
Trending Right Now:
- It’s finally here: This is the ugliest smartphone in the history of smartphones
- The Thunder Purple OnePlus 6T is probably my favorite Android phone of 2018
- Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy just launched a new wave of early Black Friday deals