New York, NY, based Investment company 40 North Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys PTC Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, 40 North Management LLC. As of 2019Q2, 40 North Management LLC owns 4 stocks with a total value of $1 billion. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: PTC,
For the details of 40 North Management LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/40+north+management+llc/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of 40 North Management LLC
- W R Grace & Co (GRA) - 9,344,510 shares, 70.32% of the total portfolio.
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) - 5,113,804 shares, 11.45% of the total portfolio.
- Broadcom Inc (AVGO) - 328,000 shares, 9.34% of the total portfolio.
- PTC Inc (PTC) - 1,002,400 shares, 8.90% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 69.90%
Added: PTC Inc (PTC)
40 North Management LLC added to a holding in PTC Inc by 69.90%. The purchase prices were between $80.86 and $101.89, with an estimated average price of $89.68. The stock is now traded at around $66.65. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 3.66%. The holding were 1,002,400 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of 40 North Management LLC. Also check out:
1. 40 North Management LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. 40 North Management LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. 40 North Management LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that 40 North Management LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with PTC. Click here to check it out.
- PTC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PTC
- Peter Lynch Chart of PTC